Biden Says He's Following Doctors Orders.....No Campaigning For Now...Or Maybe Ever

I notice a tinge of desperation in your words,

We all notice you failed to back up your crazy claims in any way. You just pretended that you did, and now you're declaring victory because of it. Is that due to your dementia?

If you disagree, state your evidence that Biden has dementia. "DERP, THEY DIDN'T RELEASE THE TEST RESULTS!" is not evidence, it's making stuff up.[/QUOTE]

When you are 77, fragile and in rapid cognitive decline of course you are going to try and hide. I can't believe the Democrats are sticking with him. We'll see how many people actually cast their vote for Biden the meat puppet.

My guess is that Trump will be debating his VP (who everyone knows will be the acting president).

When you are 77, fragile and in rapid cognitive decline of course you are going to try and hide. I can't believe the Democrats are sticking with him. We'll see how many people actually cast their vote for Biden the meat puppet.

Given the toll that job takes on someone, it is amazing to think of who the democrats are putting up.

His brain in going.

But it is clear to all, he has very little energy.

Who really believes he will "serve" for four years.

Would you like make a wager on it? Think up something creative. If Biden shows, you lose. If he doesn't, you win.

Alternately, think up a creative way to run now. After all, we all know you're just trolling.
I am not interested in betting on some damn cheesy political forum.

I simply made a political prediction.

It won't be the first time I would be wrong if Biden actually makes it to the stage.

But, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Even biased moderators like Candy Crowley or George Stephanopolis would not be able to save Biden from showing the world just how far his dementia has advanced.

If Biden cannot and will not even run a campaign for president then his VP should be immediately named
and she should assume his role as the democrat candidate despite all the illegalities of that which the left
has never paid attention to anyway.

Biden could take a dump on main street and Democrats would excuse him for it.

What on earth makes you think the debates will be cancelled? The first one is still on schedule but the Univ. of Michigan withdrew from hosting the 2nd one and so far no replacement's been announced. The third is still on schedule for October 22.
Joe Biden's dementia is too far advanced at this point for him to debate.

The debates will be cancelled.
I'm of the other mind. I think the debates ought to be EXTENDED so Hiden Biden has to PROVE he isn't demented and feeble.

Yep...
Trumps campaign wanted six debates....dems flat out refused.
Gee I wonder why.

Maybe because the typical number is 3.

That's the number of debates Trump and Clinton had. Is that a problem?
Yes and so much always goes undiscussed in their short allowed 1 minute sound bites. Is there some reason we shouldn't have MORE information rather than less in picking a president?

Yep...
Gee I wonder why.

Because Trump demanded he get to handpick the moderators. That's obviously a no-go. It does show how Trump is scared to debate with neutral moderators.

That's how Trump has set his excuses in place to chicken out. He'll be crying that the mods are so unfair, so he won't show up. Obviously, all his followers here will then be telling us how brave Trump is for chickening out.

LOL....will Hidin Biden get the questions in advance again?
Yeah....thats neutral.

What on earth makes you think the debates will be cancelled? The first one is still on schedule but the Univ. of Michigan withdrew from hosting the 2nd one and so far no replacement's been announced. The third is still on schedule for October 22.

I'm of the other mind. I think the debates ought to be EXTENDED so Hiden Biden has to PROVE he isn't demented and feeble.

Yep...
Gee I wonder why.

Why not more debates?
Not that three wont be enough to expose Biden as the senile fruitloop he is.

Yep...
Gee I wonder why.

Why not more debates?
Trump doesn’t co e out real good in debates either, especially given his speeches and talks recently.

Yep...
Gee I wonder why.

Why not more debates?
Trump doesn’t co e out real good in debates either, especially given his speeches and talks recently.

He is out there giving speeches in front of large crowds, in far away places, while Biden does very little of anything....., and with small to tiny crowds.....

by releasing this statement (he already explained it in a coherent reasonable press conference) he is actually campaigning. nice contrast to your irresponsible manchild trying to be president.

The man child Obama accomplished nothing in 8 years. His signature Obamacare is a catastrophe. Slowest economic recovery since at least World War 2.

Trump, an adult, has accomplished vastly more in less than 4 years.
thx 4 shring trumptard propaganda. it is most enlightening.
Facts are propaganda and propaganda is facts?
So tell me who is reporting this propaganda of Trumps?
5....4....3....2... CAREFUL FOLKS WATCH FOR THE SIDESTEP MOTION 1........

Forum List

Back