Biden says trans people ‘made in image of God,’ parents must ‘affirm’ identity

There is no God because no God could create such an abomination of a creature called Man.
Does that abomination include transgenders? [we get that you meant "everybody" so no need to repeat the mantra] I just want to see if your sincere by specifically claiming you think transgenders are also an abomination [of/by god or otherwise].

Last edited:
Does that abomination include transgenders? [we get that you meant everybody so no need to repeat the mantra] I just want to see if your sincere by specifically claiming you think transgenders are also an abomination of/by god.
Do you believe in your God who created all creatures on this planet?

Actually He doesn't. People are free to choose, when they choose against the will and Word of God they have chosen their destiny.
People are free to choose, but you can not force those choices on other people. The Federal Government has no reason to get involved in this crap. It's the states problem.

President Biden released a video message to mark International Transgender Day of Visibility on Thursday, saying that transgender people are “made in the image of God” and that their parents should affirm their gender identity.

Biden, who as a senator backed an array of anti-LGBT legislation, slammed what he called “hateful bills” in several states that restrict transgender participation in girls’ sports and limit discussion of sexuality and gender identity.

“To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your president sees you — Jill, Kamala, Doug, our entire administration sees you — for who you are: made an image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,” Biden said in a video message name-checking the first lady, vice president and second gentleman

What a load of crap.
There is no god, and POSPOTUS is an arrogant Catholic protection-racket mafia puppet besides being an arrogant low-IQ CIA puppet.

When did you people destroy your ability to actually communicate thoughts? All humans are made in God's image including the ones you hate.
and male and female he created them. so when they change their sex, it is out of a mental illness that they do so.

I do feel bad for those with an illness.

There is no god, and POSPOTUS is an arrogant Catholic protection-racket mafia puppet besides being an arrogant low-IQ CIA puppet.

God exists but your opinion is your own and I support your right to have it.

President Biden released a video message to mark International Transgender Day of Visibility on Thursday, saying that transgender people are “made in the image of God” and that their parents should affirm their gender identity.

Biden, who as a senator backed an array of anti-LGBT legislation, slammed what he called “hateful bills” in several states that restrict transgender participation in girls’ sports and limit discussion of sexuality and gender identity.

“To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your president sees you — Jill, Kamala, Doug, our entire administration sees you — for who you are: made an image of God and deserving of dignity, respect and support,” Biden said in a video message name-checking the first lady, vice president and second gentleman

What a load of crap.

Funny... unreal vs. real.

Transgenders are having day of visibility for imaginary things. They should have a mental illness visibility day instead, it sounds more realistic.

Everyone is "trans"; we all transformed from a confused young human who probably wasn't formed just as one would wish into the present person one is. We have all done this. "They" have no arguing rights about being unhappy with what "they" were dealt and wanting to change it. The vast majority of humans are capable of carrying on with how they are without insisting that all others join their perception. If everyone is "trans", no one is.

What a load of crap.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
Nothing in the Bible about God creating trans.
Unless Jo is calling man god

Everyone is "trans"; we all transformed from a confused young human who probably wasn't formed just as one would wish into the present person one is. We have all done this. "They" have no arguing rights about being unhappy with what "they" were dealt and wanting to change it. The vast majority of humans are capable of carrying on with how they are without insisting that all others join their perception. If everyone is "trans", no one is.
Bullshit if you either have a dick or pussy between your legs

I want to know who is writing Biden's speeches.
The Troglocrats are attempting to spread their regressive dystopian culture into mainstream society.
If a delusional man thinks that he is a woman, he should just keep it to himself.
The Left wants to force everyone to participate in their psychosis.

Forum List

Back