Biden says your children belong to the State

Do you care what happens to them?

If you see a toddler wandering in traffic you just say……not my child, let the parents worry about him

Not the same thing as saying another person's child is mine and sure as fuck not the same as telling parents their child isn't theirs.

Not the same thing as saying another person's child is mine and sure as fuck not the same as telling parents their child isn't theirs.

God, are you stupid

Why do conservatives struggle with the English language?

Not a "conservative" however you define that term. I am a realist and a pragmatist.

Kids belong to their parents not you or the government

So nobody has any business to care what happens to your kids

As a human being, if you see a child in trouble, it is your responsibility to help

Unless you are a conservative

Still not the same as saying your kids are mine is it?

And no it isn't really my responsibility to help anyone it is a choice I can choose to make or not.

Same with Hillary’s “It takes a village“ comment

Conservatives are outraged
Government is trying to take my children

So if your child becomes lost or injured….it is nobody’s business
If your child is a bully or is stealing…..It is nobody’s business
If your child does something nice…..It is nobody‘d business to complement them
Of course I want the “village” to help my child in need when injured, bullied, or otherwise teach and coach them.

Is it too much to ask of those things from the Village without sex changes, birth control and abortion services , and books of man-boy sexual fantasies being part of the package and without my knowledge or permission?

God, are you stupid

Why do conservatives struggle with the English language?
It's not the English language that's at issue....it's what Orwell called doublespeak, and is the langauge of the Demafascist.

you are trying to compare and individual helping a kid cross the street with the demafascist agenda of pushing the narrative that kids belong to the State.

It's fairly obvious when you drop your kids off at school and the greeting teacher or administrator barely acknowledges your presence and greets your kid but not you, and then pretty much shuts the door in your face.

Yup. That happens.

I grew to demand attention from them and even use biting sarcasm like "oh, sure...good morning to you TOO" when I don't get greeted.

It seems to be less common in the higher grades but they did that crap a lot when my son was in elementary school. He was also in two different school systems and the same attitude was prevalent in both. I think in the younger grades they were taking advantage of the kids' impressionability, thinking the kids would think it is normal to think of school more like home than their actual home. By the time they are older they have either succumbed to this thinking or not.

I have taught my son that, while he needs to behave in school and focus on his basic academia, that the liberals who run the place have their social agenda that he should sidestep it and ignore it.

Interestingly, I noticed that the local cops and school resource officers save one or two, are aware of what's going on and they don't like it either. They literally told me in no uncertain terms on two occasions.

As a human being, if you see a child in trouble, it is your responsibility to help

Unless you are a conservative
Since people screw with people, many that are screwed over, especially from those with power of some type over them, will not help that child in trouble. That is a fact, and it happens.

The Democrat Cult is using the public schools to indoctrinate kids in CRT left wing hate, Climate Change hysteria, gay grooming and transsexual grooming.

They are fighting to have children be able to have abortions or a sex change without their parents even knowing

The whole damn country is becoming an indoctrination center.

the collective knows better than the parents

stop aborting "our" children

a side that thinks women can have penises.

And men can have babies!

they probably all drank the CRT KoolAde

the demafascist agenda of pushing the narrative that kids belong to the State.

Wow! Angry much?

Rebecka put a teacher’s creed into words when she said,
“There’s no such thing as someone else’s child.” No such thing as someone else’s child.

Deflection noted.
Nothing to offer actual thread topic noted.
Dismissed.
1. I replied to: "So nobody has any business to care what happens to your kids " with "You mean like too many black dads who abandon theirs?"

2. That is NOT a "deflection" dumbass. RW implied that the government has every right to look over your shoulder to ensure that your kids are not being abandoned. I simply gave an example of kids being abandoned, and that the public school teachers in Baltimore and Chicago are failing in their responsibility to teach them.

3. My position is that PARENTS have sole ownership of THEIR kids, and the ultimate responsibility for their education.

4. Go fuck yourself. Dismissed.

Wow! Angry much?

Rebecka put a teacher’s creed into words when she said,
“There’s no such thing as someone else’s child.” No such thing as someone else’s child.

I can't speak for all the other posters you quoted...as for myself I can't say I am "angry" - concerned, yes, angry, not yet....concerned because we have seen the leftist agenda play out throughout history with horrible results....and concerned that despite that, some still support it

I can't speak for all the other posters you quoted...as for myself I can't say I am "angry" - concerned, yes, angry, not yet....concerned because we have seen the leftist agenda play out throughout history with horrible results....and concerned that despite that, some still support it
This was not "the demafascist agenda of pushing the narrative that kids belong to the State.", that part of the speech was honoring and quoting a teacher who went above and beyond for her students, or kids.

Forum List

Back