Biden Sending $100M to Hamas

All lies.
Well if you say so then it must be...oh no wait a second you consistently don't know what you are talking about and there is zero reason to take what you say seriously.

Unlike you, I actually follow all the nonsense they spew in Russia's media (all of it de-facto state media) and our dear "Donald" here is clearly on a steady diet of that bullshit.

Well if you say so then it must be...oh no wait a second you consistently don't know what you are talking about and there is zero reason to take what you say seriously.

Unlike you, I actually follow all the nonsense they spew in Russia's media (all of it de-facto state media) and our dear "Donald" here is clearly on a steady diet of that bullshit.
Why should anyone believe your lies, dumbass? Trump has said nothing from Russian State media. Only a fucking dumbass would believe he did.

Good little Nazi boy

What account?
jiFfM.jpg

Yep, no idea what is even discussed, as usual.

I love how Conservatives are suddenly so concerned about our poor
when haven't they been? Conservatives have been telling people not to vote for poverty policies, well...forever....but some folks keep putting demafacsit in power....and now a record number of americans are worse off....

Where were the calls about an impending massacre? Social media? Text? Anything? Bueller?
So you find it sus that Israeli intel and the IDF ignored not only Egyptian intelligence, but their own intel assets failed so miserably too?

. . . Yeah, I'm not really buying that garbage narrative either. Noice that you are finally getting wyze! :thup:

Maybe if you are a shortsighted dumbass that doesn't mind turning entire arab world against Israel and it's allies.

Israel needs to go after Hamas and other terrorists in Gaza, not Palestenian civilians.
Either way it's not our problem.

Forum List

Back