*Biden Sent The Goons To Mar-Largo*

Libtards will simply ignore it.

Why would anyone, other than a gullible idiot, pay any attention to a report on "clashdaily.com"???

This is your daily 3 minutes of hate. A report lying about the Bidens so you can gin up your hatred of Demcrats, and your Pavlovian response is to howl like the gullible dogs you are.

Sorry bout that,

1. So where is the shredding of Biden on all News Channels?
2. He was on record saying he did not send the goons.
3. And now, the truth comes out.
4. Lookie Here:

5. Libtards heads spinning. lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Does "factual contradiction" mean a lie?

Sorry bout that,

4. Lookie Here:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We're living in a full-on banana republic.

Sorry bout that,

4. Lookie Here:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I think we should let the Venezuelans have Biden. He'd make an excellent Communist dick-tator.

Why would anyone, other than a gullible idiot, pay any attention to a report on "clashdaily.com"???

This is your daily 3 minutes of hate. A report lying about the Bidens so you can gin up your hatred of Demcrats, and your Pavlovian response is to howl like the gullible dogs you are.
I hope they hang you first traitor

Biden didn't lie.

He said he heard about the raid on the news.

Sure he ordered it, but he didn't learn it had been carried out until he heard about it on the news.

:auiqs.jpg:

From that (Fox News) piece:

"NARA informed the Department of Justice about that discovery, which prompted the Department to ask the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them."

Wall indicated the archive’s initial review of 15 boxes handed over by Trump in January 2022 included more than 100 classified documents totaling more than 700 pages and included some documents labeled "Sensitive Compartmented Information" and some labeled "Special Access Program," which only a limited number of people are authorized to view in a secure facility.

Wall said she then sought guidance from the White House and Justice Department on how to proceed.

"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege,'" Wall wrote.

So he allowed access to the files AFTER they were found? AFTER the "goons" went to Mar-A-Lago, found them, and requested access to them?

Forum List

Back