Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump

Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump.
Joe Biden continues to make excuses for Hunter Biden's crimes and immorality.
I appreciate a father's love of his son but Hunter needs tough love.
Trump MAGA supporters are doing the same for Donald Trump. They continually make excuse for Trump's crimes and immorality.
If MAGA loves Trump, as it appears they do, Trump needs tough love, also. Real tough love.
Oops. Are you saying that crime exists somewhere in the Biden family? Just a few, short days ago, you Libtards were defending Hunter tooth and nail. What changed?

The people in washington have feet of clay

They want to hang around a long time and make lots of money

If they dont turn on trump they’ll get the same thing he got
You really think that? Virtually all of the "great" people Trump hired are like what you describe.
Trump lied when he said he would only hire the best.

You really think that? Virtually all of the "great" people Trump hired are like what you describe.
Trump was a washington outsider

He was not perdonally aquainted with the people who were recommended to him by the swamp rats

He learned the hard way that the entire city is a cess pool

It's okay. President Biden supports Hunter as a father. Nothing cultish about that.

next
I feel, as a father, you need to make your children accountable for their actions. That is love. You don't discard your children. You help them through the hard times.That is harder to do than just let it go.

But I am making a point about MAGA loving Trump and letting him get away with anything.

A good dad does not let his kids get away with anything. It is beyond crazy to let a politician get away with anything.

It's okay. President Biden supports Hunter as a father. Nothing cultish about that.

next
72434065-12224355-image-a-29_1687467066023.jpg

Trump MAGA supporters are doing the same for Donald Trump. They continually make excuse for Trump's crimes and immorality.
If MAGA loves Trump, as it appears they do, Trump needs tough love, also. Real tough love.
You deranged moonbat loons could make the infield fly rule about Trump.

Balwin.gif

God knows that Biden hasn't only hired the worst. Seriously, Biden's cabinet is the most incompetent from top to bottom in the history of the US and there isn't a close 2nd.

What "excuses"?

He is supportive of his son, and proud of him for overcoming his problems, but I have not seen any exculpatory words from the President regarding the infractions to which Hunter Biden pleaded guilty.

God knows that Biden hasn't only hired the worst. Seriously, Biden's cabinet is the most incompetent from top to bottom in the history of the US and there isn't a close 2nd.
Do you think the President will end up whining about them and calling them bad names - as Trump did with so many of his "best people"?

You can hate Democrats and not support Trump. The Democrats have the gretest chance of winning the 2024 Presidential election is if Trump runs.
Trump and Trump supporters are helping Democrats more than Democrats are helping themselves. I can't believe Biden will be their nominee.
More and more people will not help anyone in distress as this continues. Trump in anything normal, would win easily. Now we have 2nd and 3rd world thinking from all of the immigrants who are the same where they come from as well as the people, leaving states to red ones with the same.

You can hate Democrats and not support Trump. The Democrats have the gretest chance of winning the 2024 Presidential election is if Trump runs.
Trump and Trump supporters are helping Democrats more than Democrats are helping themselves. I can't believe Biden will be their nominee.
Biden aint getting NEARLY as many votes in 2024 ... however Trump will get more votes than he got in 2020 .. many voters are suffering paying more than 400$ a month more in costs of living expenses since Biden took office and the dems targeting young children with their trans cult is angering millions of parents . and there wont be nearly as many mass mail in votes this time from healthy people that can vote at the polls because there is no pandemic and many states have tightened election security .

Last edited:
Do you think the President will end up whining about them and calling them bad names - as Trump did with so many of his "best people"?
no ... Biden instead calls half the country [republicans] a threat to democracy with a red background at his back ! Trump attacks political leaders and powerful people that attack him... Biden attacks American voters !
1687793012004.jpeg

Whatever Biden's staff competency is irrelevant to the fact that almost none of Trump's cabinet and White House staff support him for President.

That is unheard of.

More and more people will not help anyone in distress as this continues. Trump in anything normal, would win easily. Now we have 2nd and 3rd world thinking from all of the immigrants who are the same where they come from as well as the people, leaving states to red ones with the same.
We are all descendants of immigrants, dumbass, except for native Americans.
You hate your family?

Forum List

Back