Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump

Trump aint MAGA moron ! MAGA is a political movement that demands our leaders to put America first ! MAGA is growing and will continue to grow whether Trump is the next POTUS or not !
MAGA is a group of losers who Trump conned in thinking they are putting America first. They are putting Trump first.
They are such idiots they don't realize it.

It is not a false equivalency. Biden is not as bad as MAGA. He is not saying the charges against Hunter should not have happened.
The Bidens are in every sense of the word a "Crime Family". They have built great wealth by Joe Biden's long time position in the Senate and subsequent terms as VP and now President of the US. Hunter is just the front man to the Crime Family. That is evident in the most recent damning text where Hunter is EXTORTING MONEY from a Chinese nationalist by using his Father's name as a threat. That is exactly what a Mafia enforcer would do threatening a businessman to pay up or else. All you have to do is open your eyes.

MAGA is a group of losers who Trump conned in thinking they are putting America first. They are putting Trump first.

ralphy.jpg

Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump.
Joe Biden continues to make excuses for Hunter Biden's crimes and immorality.
I appreciate a father's love of his son but Hunter needs tough love.
Trump MAGA supporters are doing the same for Donald Trump. They continually make excuse for Trump's crimes and immorality.
If MAGA loves Trump, as it appears they do, Trump needs tough love, also. Real tough love.
Father's love?

His love demanded 10% from Hunter's business arrangements, something that pissed off Hunter if you read his ramblings.

No, Biden simply does not want Hunter to go down so that Hunter does not turn on him.

Wakey, wakey.

They are the same voters

And we aren't going anywhere
MAGA is not going anywhere but many oter voters are.
MAGA supports a person, Donald Trump.
Real political movements are based on issues.
Desantis is about cultural issues, Pence on the Constitution and abortion.
Trump is about Trump. All he talks about how he is a victim. It is mostly helping Trump, not the nation.

MAGA is not going anywhere but many oter voters are.
MAGA supports a person, Donald Trump.
Real political movements are based on issues.
Desantis is about cultural issues, Pence on the Constitution and abortion.
Trump is about Trump. All he talks about how he is a victim. It is mostly helping Trump, not the nation.
All you know about trump is that you hate him

But he’s more than that

We first hated Democrats guts and THEN elected Trump, in that order.

All you know about trump is that you hate him

But he’s more than that
Please tell me what the "more" is.
Why are there almost no people who were in Trump's cabinet or staff supporting him. There are many that are openly opposing Trump because he is not fit to be President.
They know him better than you.

We first hated Democrats guts and THEN elected Trump, in that order.
You can hate Democrats and not support Trump. The Democrats have the gretest chance of winning the 2024 Presidential election is if Trump runs.
Trump and Trump supporters are helping Democrats more than Democrats are helping themselves. I can't believe Biden will be their nominee.

Damn the man that supports his son. Right, wrong, or otherwise.
I admire those who support their children. If people do not support their children, I think it is horrible. But I feel love, sometimes, means being honest when you think they are doing something wrong. Tough love can be necessary. Tough love is tough on the child and the parent. It is easier to ignore digressions and let them go.
To automatically assume your son is right, does not help him.
I am shocked that the Biden family is not urging Hunter to recognize his child he has out of wedlock. I think you should support children and your grandchildren.

Please tell me what the "more" is.
Why are there almost no people who were in Trump's cabinet or staff supporting him. There are many that are openly opposing Trump because he is not fit to be President.
They know him better than you.
The people in washington have feet of clay

They want to hang around a long time and make lots of money

If they dont turn on trump they’ll get the same thing he got

Biden hasnt been supporting Hunter ! Hunters been supporting Biden ! remember 10% for the Big Guy !
nothing there :auiqs.jpg:

I remember you people claiming Biden paid the rent...

Fact check: False claim that Hunter Biden paid Joe Biden $50,000 in rent for Delaware home​

Forum List

Back