Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump

Biden aint getting NEARLY as many votes in 2024 ... however Trump will get more votes than he got in 2020 .. many voters are suffering paying more than 400$ a month more in costs of living expenses since Biden took office and the dems targeting young children with their trans cult is angering millions of parents . and there wont be nearly as many mass mail in votes this time from healthy people that can vote at the polls because there is no pandemic and many states have tightened election security .
The cult members blind love of their mesiah Donald Trump does not allow them to live in the real world.
They live to defend and build up Donald Trump, at whatever cost to our country.

I feel, as a father, you need to make your children accountable for their actions. That is love. You don't discard your children. You help them through the hard times.That is harder to do than just let it go.

But I am making a point about MAGA loving Trump and letting him get away with anything.

A good dad does not let his kids get away with anything. It is beyond crazy to let a politician get away with anything.
I don't believe Biden allowed his son to get away with anything. Based on the facts (absent a partisan spin), my belief carries considerable weight.

Biden aint getting NEARLY as many votes in 2024 ... however Trump will get more votes than he got in 2020 .. many voters are suffering paying more than 400$ a month more in costs of living expenses since Biden took office and the dems targeting young children with their trans cult is angering millions of parents . and there wont be nearly as many mass mail in votes this time from healthy people that can vote at the polls because there is no pandemic and many states have tightened election security .
you really suck at this.

72434065-12224355-image-a-29_1687467066023.jpg
from a drug-addled person. I bet he also somewhere said he asked God about it all and that Jesus and the Arch Angels were in the room.

active drug users are always making shit up and hallucinating shit. That's why they rarely if ever become reliable witnesses in courts.

:auiqs.jpg:

excuse?

You people always yelling about how drug crazed and out there Hunter was, and now all of a sudden...

It's okay, I believe Durham is going to investigate.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hunter was so drug crazed he believed that he accompanied Biden on AF2 to China and got a job at Burisma!

Cray zee I tell ya!

God knows that Biden hasn't only hired the worst. Seriously, Biden's cabinet is the most incompetent from top to bottom in the history of the US and there isn't a close 2nd.

sooooooooo...... donny vs dark brandon:

how many have been arrested?

how many have been fired & then called all kindsa 3rd grade insults?

how many have resigned out of frustration & disgust?

how many have needed a pardon?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

I don't believe Biden allowed his son to get away with anything. Based on the facts (absent a partisan spin), my belief carries considerable weight.
I don't know. When kids are adults they make their own decisions. I feel Hunter Biden has made bad decisions. All people do. As a parent I don't think you justify or support adult children's bad decisions. You help them every way you can but don't defend bad decisions.

The one that has me scratching my head is the child Hunter had out of wedlock with a stripper while dating his brother's widdow. Hunter has nothing to do with the child and fights the support he is made to pay.

But the reason I brought it up to the MAGA nuts, they should be last one criticizing Biden. Nor should I, but ii was trying to make a point

gaytime supports a party that tells him a man in a dress is a woman .

is that a fact?

1) i am a born & raised 61yr old hetero female.

2) i am an indy & i bet i have voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D).

3) i don't care one way or the other about anybody's sexuality as long as they are
consensual, of age, & human.

and that obvious double standard will cost dems votes in 2024 !

is that a fact?

1) i am a born & raised 61yr old hetero female.

2) i am an indy & i bet i have voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote for a (D).

3) i don't care one way or the other about anybody's sexuality as long as they are
consensual, of age, & human.
an indy ! bwaaahaaaahaaahaaaa ! an indy that supports the most far left admin weve seen in history !

Biden's crew is utterly incompetent. They aren't being arrested because the FBI is investigating. They have no interest and I think we all know why. If the Biden's were subjected the shakedown Trump has gotten, many, many heads would roll, which is likely exactly why they aren't being investigated. Trump was an outsider, Biden is a Washington insider with major baggage himself as well as dirt on many others.

Forum List

Back