Biden still going Biden

Politicians like Biden and Clinton are the reason Trump got elected in 2016. If this country votes Biden into the WH then we'll get the gov't we deserve, and it won't be pretty.

If Hiden wins it'll be through cheating.
So not really what we deserve.

I hear ya, but if it's close enough for them to win even by cheating then IMHO the US voters fucked up. I do not doubt there will be some cheating, but it's hard to believe the Dems can cheat THAT much.

Judging by public enthusiasm I definitely think the polls are bullshit,no way in hell Hiden should be up in polls.
This is shades of 2016 all over again but Trump managed to pull it off. The dems didnt cheat enough and you can bet they'll redouble their efforts this time around.

I only know eigth and quarter. (ounces)

I am 49, but what is the conversion of a lid to ounces? I feel like, its about one ounce....but what is it?

It was pretty close to an ounce. Usually measured in "fingers" 3 finger. 4 finger was a good lid and "lid" wasreserved for Mexican swag since it wasn't worth weighing out. In 73 they were $7.50 a lid in Denver.

Now the better stuff back then, Columbian, Gold, Red was $40-60 and measured in ounces, 1/4's etc. Real good Mexican with red in it was $60 a quarter pound.

Forum List

Back