🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Surgeon General Doesn’t Rule Out Extending Vaccine Mandate To Smaller Businesses

mRNA have been used in testing since the early 1990's.

Not tested in humans until now. Phizer and moderna are ecstatic to have such an experimental testing field, billions of people. And, they completely indemnified themselves from deaths and injuries and the people, experiment, couldn't get in line fast enough. Lol. And, theyre ready to keep pumping booster after booster after booster without looking at side effects.

Not anti Vax...........I'm Anti BS..........And the last 2 years are BS.

You want to be their lab rat............go ahead and take a jab for all of us. After a year or so and you don't turn into the elephant man we might say .......long term test complete.

We don't need it if we already had the virus MORON.......and the long term effects are NOT KNOWN.

Enjoy being the Canary for us. lol
You are the lab rat pal. You are the controll group who is providing us with the body count that proves that the vaxx works keeping people alive. Funn how yiou call me a moron while you are apprently to fucking stupid to know that natural immunity is not asting and that if infected you still need the vaxx. You need to reconsider your sources of information

mRNA have been used in testing since the early 1990's.
And most of them have failed until Bio tech found a way to sneak the proteins into the body.

And this is the 1ST HUMAN TRIALS.

Now go show me all the great Work of Moderna........all the products they had on the Market before this.

Waiting..............

4008vf.jpg

You are the lab rat pal. You are the controll group who is providing us with the body count that proves that the vaxx works keeping people alive. Funn how yiou call me a moron while you are apprently to fucking stupid to know that natural immunity is not asting and that if infected you still need the vaxx. You need to reconsider your sources of information

Your sole source: mainstream media propaganda. Tell us . . . how many people, vaccinated or not, have you witnessed die in public of COVID-19 since March 2020? I mean, how many fellow Americans dropped right over dead in front of your eyes while you were out shopping or doing anything else? Your honest answer would be the same as mine: zero.

You ask me, and I am not alone in thinking this, America at large is about two shakes of a jar of nitro from drowning in absolute chaos. We're two events away from complete howling bedlam. When food stops arriving in grocery stores and or cellphones go down for the big sleep it's game over, man; game over.

Once social order is lost and bodies start really piling up, it's a long ways back to restoring it!!

Better to die than listen or be ruled by Fascist asshats.

I've read studies.........You know SCIENCE.......that show T Cell memory from 2003 SARs.....You are still stuck on THE ANTI BODIES ARE GONE..........OMFG.

The memory is the T and B cells..........Now pay me biotch for having to edjamacate you .

lmao

Next, they looked at blood samples from 23 people who’d survived SARS. Their studies showed that those individuals still had lasting memory T cells today, 17 years after the outbreak. Those memory T cells, acquired in response to SARS-CoV-1, also recognized parts of SARS-CoV-2.

Levels of T cells for the virus also remained high after infection. Six months after symptom onset, 92% of participants had CD4+ T cells that recognized the virus. These cells help coordinate the immune response. About half the participants had CD8+ T cells, which kill cells that are infected by the virus.

As with antibodies, the numbers of different immune cell types varied substantially between individuals. Neither gender nor differences in disease severity could account for this variability. However, 95% of the people had at least 3 out of 5 immune-system components that could recognize SARS-CoV-2 up to 8 months after infection.

“Several months ago, our studies showed that natural infection induced a strong response, and this study now shows that the responses last,” Weiskopf says. “We are hopeful that a similar pattern of responses lasting over time will also emerge for the vaccine-induced responses.”

A disaster for the world in general, Covid-19 has been kind of a miracle for mRNA vaccine-maker Moderna (MRNA) in particular. In the first half of 2021 alone, Moderna's mRNA-1273 Covid vaccine has generated $4 billion in profits for the company.

That's pretty remarkable, given that prior to 2021, Moderna had never earned a single quarterly profit of any sort. And it arguably even understates the case for how profitable the coronavirus pandemic has made Moderna -- because over the past year, Moderna has generated positive free cash flow of $9.1 billion, or more than twice its reported profits for the period.

Your sole source: mainstream media propaganda. Tell us . . . how many people, vaccinated or not, have you witnessed die in public of COVID-19 since March 2020? I mean, how many fellow Americans dropped right over dead in front of your eyes while you were out shopping or doing anything else? Your honest answer would be the same as mine: zero.
They don't die in public. They wast away on a ventilator out of the view of the public, and their families

Tiny Tony had some rough issues with his peers in school years.’ Those 6 to 12 years are tough on all of us but forge thinkers into better humans for later life.
So Tony got into immunology not to save mankind but rather to create and experiment with deadly viruses.
It’s called last laugh revenge and is consistent in animal abusing ghouls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back