Biden Takes Another Shot at Hillary

Too little too late....Trump would have beaten Biden as well. Hillary was awful, but the election was on Obama's policies

Not only policys but honesty was lacking in OB and Hilly, and congress so this is just what the average person looked at and voted the way we did. The Progressive treat the Democratic party as a religion not a party. Dealing the truth to the is like getting a Baptist to join the Catholic Church.

Biden probably beats Trump, at the very least he has a much better chance than Hillary, I bet you even Trump would acknowledge this without batting an eye. In fairness though, Trump was so driven to win I wouldn't bet again him against ANY candidate. The fact that he beat Hillary with all that was against him is absolutely amazing and he had more to overcome in dealing with Clinton than he would have had to deal with in Biden. The defining message on how not to ever quit and how to find whatever gear is needed to win so it's still far from a certainty. I just feel Biden would have been a tougher nut to crack.

Biden had many advantages Clinton didn't have. First, he would have had far more energy and commitment to visit the Blue Collar states and drive home his message, this alone could have made the difference. Second, he wouldn't have been surrounded by lackies and "experts" that Clintons camp had, clearly tunnel vision where they see the country through the eyes of a narrow prism. Her campaign team shares in all the blame for her loss.

Furthermore, the leaks from Wiki wouldn't have harmed him very much, since none of it pertained to him.

I will say though, that all this being stated Biden still would have had to overcome the Bernie Wave and also overcoming the negative opinion of Obamas policies over the last couple of years. This second point would have offered a massive target for Trump to exploit. In the end, Bernie probably doesn't even beat Bernie, though they would have worked hard to stack it in his favour.

Finally, it's a moot point. Trump won and is committed to making America Great Again.

God Bless America!

Biden had his campaign assembled, and then for some reason chickened out...

whine whine whine now all you want, Joe, but when it was time to be a man and fight, you were not a man, you were a

upload_2017-5-19_14-40-42.jpeg

Not only policys but honesty was lacking in OB and Hilly, and congress so this is just what the average person looked at and voted the way we did. The Progressive treat the Democratic party as a religion not a party. Dealing the truth to the is like getting a Baptist to join the Catholic Church.
it is time to call the dem party for what it is. it is a cult.

Biden probably beats Trump, at the very least he has a much better chance than Hillary, I bet you even Trump would acknowledge this without batting an eye. In fairness though, Trump was so driven to win I wouldn't bet again him against ANY candidate. The fact that he beat Hillary with all that was against him is absolutely amazing and he had more to overcome in dealing with Clinton than he would have had to deal with in Biden. The defining message on how not to ever quit and how to find whatever gear is needed to win so it's still far from a certainty. I just feel Biden would have been a tougher nut to crack.

Biden had many advantages Clinton didn't have. First, he would have had far more energy and commitment to visit the Blue Collar states and drive home his message, this alone could have made the difference. Second, he wouldn't have been surrounded by lackies and "experts" that Clintons camp had, clearly tunnel vision where they see the country through the eyes of a narrow prism. Her campaign team shares in all the blame for her loss.

Furthermore, the leaks from Wiki wouldn't have harmed him very much, since none of it pertained to him.

I will say though, that all this being stated Biden still would have had to overcome the Bernie Wave and also overcoming the negative opinion of Obamas policies over the last couple of years. This second point would have offered a massive target for Trump to exploit. In the end, Bernie probably doesn't even beat Bernie, though they would have worked hard to stack it in his favour.

Finally, it's a moot point. Trump won and is committed to making America Great Again.

God Bless America!
got to get that swamp drained first. he's working on it one tweet at a time.

Too little too late....Trump would have beaten Biden as well. Hillary was awful, but the election was on Obama's policies

Trump ran against Obama and beat him just like Obama ran against Bush and beat him. I am a Bush supporter and am stating that. Obama supporters can't admit that

Trump ran against Obama and beat him just like Obama ran against Bush and beat him. I am a Bush supporter and am stating that. Obama supporters can't admit that
that's because you are rational and see the picture. I agree with you BTW.

Forum List

Back