Biden takes revenge on Red states

Lesh has no standard other than double standards. He's a sick fuck.

If Democrats cared AT ALL about covid, they would not use it as the wedge issue that they do, like Lush does so flagrantly. Lush is full of hate
You've been reported. I suggest you knock off the personal attacks

You've been reported. I suggest you knock off the personal attacks

Thanks!

Read the thread title. Killing Republicans for defiance is the title of the thread.

So how about you answer the question now?

You want Republicans to die for our lack of willingness to succumb to your views. Blacks have even a lower vaccination rate. So what should happen to them, racist?

Thanks!

Read the thread title. Killing Republicans for defiance is the title of the thread.

So how about you answer the question now?

You want Republicans to die for our lack of willingness to succumb to your views. Blacks have even a lower vaccination rate. So what should happen to them, racist?
Ask a question without an insult or name calling and you'll get a response.

Till then fuck yourself

Ask a question without an insult or name calling and you'll get a response.

Till then fuck yourself

LOL, I went back and re-read your posts over the last several pages. You think you're against insults? Seriously? That's funny. The hypocrisy just blows out of your ass.

Where were we. Oh yea, you think I should die since I'm not a Democrat and I'm not doing what you told me to.

So, racist, what about blacks? What should happen to them, racist?

LOL, I went back and re-read your posts over the last several pages. You think you're against insults? Seriously? That's funny. The hypocrisy just blows out of your ass.

Where were we. Oh yea, you think I should die since I'm not a Democrat and I'm not doing what you told me to.

So, racist, what about blacks? What should happen to them, racist?
Nice try asshole. I’m far from a racist and you don’t deserve a response

Which states are refusing to vaccinate?

Wrong question.

Why are are states with very low vaccination rates getting the bulk of monoclonal antibody drugs?

THAT is the right question
Your claim was there are states who refuse to vaccinate. I challenged you to list them.

GO!

LOL, you are one flaming homosexual, emotions "guy."

Hey, a tip. Go up to guys in locker rooms and start talking about how they feel. Guys like that, try it
You have a very active fantasy life. They say that's healthy, but please leave me out of it.

You have a very active fantasy life. They say that's healthy, but please leave me out of it.
Any comment on the low vaccination rate in the black community, and how they are killing others because of it?

Prove it!!!

Biden bragging that he extorted the Ukraine, using our foreign aid, to get the prosecutor investigating his Son, Hunter Biden and Burisma, fired.

Yep, Biden got the prosecutor fired, investigating his son and burisma, the corporation that was paying Biden's son millions, when Hunter Biden knew nothing!

Your claim was there are states who refuse to vaccinate. I challenged you to list them.

GO!
The fact is...it's a scarce resource and red states that refuse to vaccinate are NOW getting the bulk of it and they want that to continue
Fair enough. I should have said "failed to vaccinate ADEQUATELY"

But you knew that. Fuck off.

Any comment on the low vaccination rate in the black community, and how they are killing others because of it?
"As of this week, 75% of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With the continued spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are rising, largely among unvaccinated people. While as of late July 2021, White adults accounted for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults"

Which states are refusing to vaccinate?

Wrong question.

Why are are states with very low vaccination rates getting the bulk of monoclonal antibody drugs?

THAT is the right question
Because they need the treatment.

Same as why so much healthcare gets spent on patients with heart disease, they are the ones that need care.

That in no way justifies the evil position the left wants to take these days in denying care to unvaccinated COVID patients.

Trump's solution?

Send Hospital ship to New York so there are enough hospital beds for everyone.
Order ventilators made
Order fast track vaccines for every single american
Promote and allow drugs that are proven to work

Biden's solution?

Try to take credit for Trump's vaccine
Take drugs away from Americans
Allow hundreds of thousands of un-vaccinated illegal aliens into our country

Because they need the treatment.

Same as why so much healthcare gets spent on patients with heart disease, they are the ones that need care.

That in no way justifies the evil position the left wants to take these days in denying care to unvaccinated COVID patients.
Your contention is that states who have refused to prioritize vaccinations (and actively had policies that kept vaccination rates low...like Florida) should CONTINUE to get the bulk of monoclonal antibody drugs, shortchanging states who DID prioritize vaccinations.

Newsflash. Those states shouldn't be shortchanged any further. THEY need it too and THEY are doing the right thing

Your contention is that states who have refused to prioritize vaccinations (and actively had policies that kept vaccination rates low...like Florida) should CONTINUE to get the bulk of monoclonal antibody drugs, shortchanging states who DID prioritize vaccinations.

Newsflash. Those states shouldn't be shortchanged any further. THEY need it too and THEY are doing the right thing
Then I will ask again, WHICH states are experiencing a shortfall because Florida is using to many treatments?

drugs are not distributed by the federal government, nor do the states by the drugs and distribute them.

What is happening, is Biden and the Democrats, seized private property. I have never ever heard of the government seizing the property of someone else, like this.

The only reason a state does not have a particular drug, is they never ordered any, not to mention the Democrats have demonized all the drugs.

Forum List

Back