As the left smiles tenderly
Still in political dreams I see
The Supremes backin’ you

I said Georgia…..
Ooh Georgia, no peace I find
When a red state goes blue

Keeps Georgia on my mind

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Charles

If Biden wins it will be because of VOTER FRAUD.
Biden, if he wins, would be an illegitimate occupant of the WH who deserves zero respect.

He has more legitimacy than Trump does.

He won his close states by larger margins... and he won the popular vote with the most votes of any candidate in American history.

The Trump Cult will never accept any result that goes against the wishes of their all powerful and infallible leader.

But it looks like they are going to have to live with it.

And given a Biden Presidency that have a much greater chance of living in a pandemic.

how dare they count votes in states where the orange twat was in the lead initially? they should only count votes where he is currently behind, i.e. AZ and NV.

this is the correct way of counting!

reminds me of salzburg vs bayern on nov 3, 2020.

after 4 minutes salzburg went ahead 1-0. after 80 minutes the score was 2-2. the final result was 2-6 for bayern.

according to trumptards, the win should have been salzburg's due to their early lead. all other events after that are proof of fraud.

Biden, if he wins, would be an illegitimate occupant of the WH who deserves zero respect.

Tramp said in Aug and up to the election , it will be voter fraud if he didn't win, in other words,

If I don't get my way, its voting fraud.

Tramp said in Aug and up to the election , it will be voter fraud if he didn't win, in other words,

And he was right! Biden admitted it and the dems barring POLL WATCHERS are acting like they're in a Banana Republic

Biden leads now because its Fullerton county, Atlanta area which is heavily Dem. They still loads of rural areas to process and those are Trump land.

And it appears that he was correct.

You really are pretty stupid.

Biden leads now because its Fullerton county, Atlanta area which is heavily Dem. They still loads of rural areas to process and those are Trump land.
fulton.

nothing seems to be trumpland where mail in ballots are concerned. could have something to do with trump telling his tard herd not to vote by mail.

He has more legitimacy than Trump does.

He won his close states by larger margins... and he won the popular vote with the most votes of any candidate in American history.
1. Here's hoping that Biden gets indicted for money-laundering before January, and the courts order a new election.
2. The popular vote is totally irrelevant.
3. We need the courts or legislatures to order that all provisional ballots be evaluated and counted if legitimate.
4. Not allowing observers to watch the vote counting as the law requires means that those votes are illegal, and Biden is illegitimate.

GA still has it’s overseas military vote coming in. I’m sure Dems will do everything they can to find and burn those.

Forum List

Back