Biden: The biggest liar president in American history?

Biden has proven himself a liar historically. He is a pathological liar. He has a history of 40 years of doing this...

Biden's stunted 1988 campaign, BIDEN LIED. So what has changed?

Biden has proven himself a liar historically. He is a pathological liar. He has a history of 40 years of doing this...
The pussy ass bitch is so much better at it mary.

Just look at his 48 tweets during a real State of the Union by President Biden.

mary, beside all the good rats are jumping off the pussy ass bitch's ship for that little fascist desantis.

Trump is NOT the president, BUT he is STILL raked over the coals. Biden's lies (past or current) are forgotten. Why the forgiveness for 40 years of actual Biden's lies? Lucy, you got some spalin' to do,

His 1988 plagiarism thing. He is a proven liar.
Mary L is so scared of Biden running in 2024 that she is starting attacking him now, jut to get a head start.

And not one, but many threads about the same topic.

Go Mary L !! Get ahead of the pack. !!!

Mary L is so scared of Biden running in 2024 that she is starting attacking him now, jut to get a head start.

And not one, but many threads about the same topic.

Go Mary L !! Get ahead of the pack. !!!
No, but thanks for playing let's be an opposite contrarian that says stuff.

Did Trump supporters obsess over Obama while Trump was in office? I dont recall that happening.

Last edited:
Actually, (look this up) Biden lost his presidential run in 1988 because he lied, he was outed. True. Biden's schtick is all about lies. He is a fraud. Jesus, get over it, he is a con, a manipulator, and he got caught 40 years ago. And you are buying his crap NOW? Shame on you.

No, but thanks for playing let's be an opposite contrarian that says stuff.
You obsess about 1988 and you actually believe that it is going to make a difference in 2024.

Your stuff is beyond weak and ineffective.

You will really have to find something bombastic in order to stop Biden from running and even from winning in 2024.

Actually, (look this up) Biden lost his presidential run in 1988 because he lied, he was outed. True. Biden's schtick is all about lies. He is a fraud. Jesus, get over it, he is a con, a manipulator, and he got caught 40 years ago. And you are buying his crap NOW? Shame on you.
Yeah, we are buying his crap because it is first quality crap as opposed to out of the garbage dump, as it is with Trump, De Santis and many of the MAGA, QANON extremist on the Republican side who will try to run for President or even Vice President.

Stay tuned. It is becoming very entertaining, from the House to the Committees. A soap opera no one should miss one episode of. :)

You obsess about 1988 and you actually believe that it is going to make a difference in 2024.

Your stuff is beyond weak and ineffective.

You will really have to find something bombastic in order to stop Biden from running and even from winning in 2024.
Yes. Yes I do. Biden is a bombastic liar. He is killing us. Other that, what is there to like about him?

Yet does Trump lie, exaggerate, and tell tall tales? Yes he is the king and holds the record.

The Washington Post's fact-checker had tallied the number as 30,573 by January 2021, an average of about 21 per day by the end of his presidency.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star had tallied the number of false claims as 5,276 by June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.

Elected officials lie or stretch the truth maybe its because they are in a race to be elected and they hate to lose. Trump on the other hand is in a whole league by himself. He is a serial liar who doesn't no the truth from fiction.

In a 2004 book, The Games Do Count: America's Best and Brightest on the Power of Sports, Trump claimed to have hit "the winning home run" when his school played Cornwall High School in 1964, garnering a headline "TRUMP HOMERS TO WIN THE GAME" in a local newspaper. Years later, a journalist discovered that Trump's high school did not play Cornwall that year, nor did any such local headline surface.

You could right a book.

Biden would LIE even if the truth WAS A BETTER STORY -MORE TO HIS ADVANTAGE!

Lyin Biden…

Dishonest to the core, and dumb enough to STARVE TO DEATH WITH A SANDWICH IN HIS HAND!

Trump is NOT the president, BUT he is STILL raked over the coals. Biden's lies (past or current) are forgotten. Why the forgiveness for 40 years of actual Biden's lies? Lucy, you got some spalin' to do,
The pussy ass bitch is running for president.

Yes. Yes I do. Biden is a bombastic liar. He is killing us. Other that, what is there to like about him?
Killing you !!!!!
Now, there is really a soap opera. Actually more of a Greek Tragedy which is not happening and never will.

Of course, not one thing you are telling is a lie, or not even close to it. Religious extremists like yourself would never lie.

Trump lies to his wives

In the book, Ivana wrote that she knew her marriage was doomed after a 1989 run-in with Marla Maples, who was having an affair with Donald and later married him, during a Christmastime ski holiday in Aspen.

"This young blonde woman approached me out of the blue and said 'I'm Marla and I love your husband. Do you?'" Ivana wrote. "I said 'Get lost. I love my husband.' It was unladylike but I was in shock."

what comes around goes around as next up is Melanie

Forum List

Back