Biden: The biggest liar president in American history?

I recently resolved to never again criticize that man or to even mention his name.

Everyone is aware of his record.

Some criticize him.
Some praise him.

And one more thing: They say that a single day can make a huge difference in politics.

The next 2 years will be interesting. And may shock us!!!

STC-L-cartoon-1029.jpg

Yes. Yes I do. Biden is a bombastic liar. He is killing us. Other that, what is there to like about him?

Republicans are attacking free speech rights and voting rights. Republicans are willing to put a woman's life at risk if she gets pregnant. You are the filthy butchers.

Here's how libtards think:

Trump: Zillions of people attended my inauguration. Leftists declare Trump's the biggest liar on Earth.

Biden: Lies to sell-out the deaths of his own family for political appearances. Leftists sweep it under the rug as they declare Biden's a "good man".

I have these jacked-up human beings on fentanyl stumbling, digging in the trash and dying on the sidewalk outside my home. Literally, Biden let this happen. Biden is killing us. He is the head of a party that pushes fantasy made up fantasies and ignores real issues. Racism, transphobia, police brutality? Not a thing. The high black-on-black murder rate? The huge Fentanyl overdoses? SHHHHH. Crickets.

I have these jacked-up human beings on fentanyl stumbling, digging in the trash and dying on the sidewalk outside my home. Literally, Biden let this happen. Biden is killing us. He is the head of a party that pushes fantasy made up fantasies and ignores real issues. Racism, transphobia, police brutality? Not a thing. The high black-on-black murder rate? The huge Fentanyl overdoses? SHHHHH. Crickets.
You live in fantasyland fuckup.

Ok. Whatever. And where do you live?
Otto105: Time is a waistin'. Where do you live that Biden's screw ups and his overindulgences don't affect you? Your parents' basement? China?

The pussy ass bitch is so much better at it mary.

Just look at his 48 tweets during a real State of the Union by President Biden.

mary, beside all the good rats are jumping off the pussy ass bitch's ship for that little fascist desantis.

Honest question: Amidst daydreams and quiet contemplations, does the prospect of intensive therapy ever cross your mind?

Forum List

Back