Biden the Uniter Says

Snopes does not dispute that he said that, as well as using the N word on other occasions.

FACT CHECK: Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?
Your link

President Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly made a crude racist remark about his party's voter base. There's little evidence to back it up.​

When he signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Postwith headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,” he said.

You are a fine example of who shouldn’t be allowed to vote
That's okay all these illegals you loons are flooding the United States with. Well come to find out, 50% will vote conservative. I tried to tell you loons in the beginning. Mexicans have strong family units.

That's okay all these illegals you loons are flooding the United States with. Well come to find out, 50% will vote conservative. I tried to tell you loons in the beginning. Mexicans have strong family units.
Mexicans would have strong Republican values
Very religious, anti-abortion, strong family values

Too bad Republicans embraced the racist right in calling them murderers and rapists, passing show me your papers laws, building walls

We should only allow billionaires the right to vote, and deny all others.

Ops! Nothing would change, since they control the government now with everyone allowed to vote. Weird!
As of 2020 there were 642 billionaires in the US....out of a country of 360 million give or take....Why do so few people scare you so? Or is it jealousy?

Too bad Republicans embraced the racist right in calling them murderers and rapists, passing show me your papers laws, building walls
Lol, you sure are a straight up talking point guy! Truth is, you screwed the pooch. Even minorities are seeing your true colors.

Can't have a open border in a welfare state....Simple as that.

As of 2020 there were 642 billionaires in the US....out of a country of 360 million give or take....Why do so few people scare you so? Or is it jealousy?
Lol. The old jealousy ploy cons love to spout. Lol. Yeah billionaires are all peaches and cream to the dumb con.

I don’t suppose it has occurred to someone so slanted you, that wealth in America equals political power. You might research it.

So only men who own property should be allowed to vote. Is that right?

What makes you think they’re smarter than the average voter?
Women who own property, too, should have suffrage. Women have more money than men in America, you know. (Because we live so much longer.)

In this modern day, I would include people with a reliable income record in the suffrage rolls.

Stakeholders, not takers.

Women who own property, too, should have suffrage. Women have more money than men in America, you know. (Because we live so much longer.)

In this modern day, I would include people with a reliable income record in the suffrage rolls.

Stakeholders, not takers.
Sure you can vote too, not that it matters.

Sure you can vote too, not that it matters.
If it doesn't matter that women vote, I wonder why you guys complain about it so bitterly.

1. There are more women than men in the population and
2. We vote more than men vote, thus increasing our vote importance even above the greater absolute numbers.
3. Silly-Billy, you're a minority.

Heh-heh. 😏

If it doesn't matter that women vote, I wonder why you guys complain about it so bitterly.

1. There are more women than men in the population and
2. We vote more than men vote, thus increasing our vote importance even above the greater absolute numbers.
3. Silly-Billy, you're a minority.

Heh-heh. 😏
What guys?

Lol. The old jealousy ploy cons love to spout. Lol. Yeah billionaires are all peaches and cream to the dumb con.

I don’t suppose it has occurred to someone so slanted you, that wealth in America equals political power. You might research it.
Everything in today's politics is about power...That is in case you haven't noticed...

I don't concern myself with 642 people in a country of 360 million...

LBJ pushed through the civil rights bill and voting rights act

LBJ did the most for civil rights than any President since Lincoln
So what happened to the President Eisenhower 1957 Civil Rights Bill.
Where L.B.J. was the Senate Majority Leader.Why didn't it pass.
Plus The Republicans on virtually every Civil Rights bill voted in larger
numbers than yer drat Democrats.Check the votes on the 13th and 14th Amendments.

So only men who own property should be allowed to vote. Is that right?

What makes you think they’re smarter than the average voter?

Women vote like idiots. I say this as a woman.

They typically vote for surrogate daddies or husbands. "Govt, govt, take care of me!"

What guys?
On second thought, I may have hit you with some friendly fire. What I took for minimizing women's vote maybe was lack of faith in voting at all given all the election fraud going on; if so, I would agree with that.

So what happened to the President Eisenhower 1957 Civil Rights Bill.
Where L.B.J. was the Senate Majority Leader.Why didn't it pass.
Plus The Republicans on virtually every Civil Rights bill voted in larger
numbers than yer drat Democrats.Check the votes on the 13th and 14th Amendments.
Civil Rights was a North/South issue

EVERY Republican in the South voted against it. There we’re just more Democrats in the South.
As LBJ predicted, that ended when he supported Civil Rights legislation.

Forum List

Back