Biden to announce ban on Russian oil

Obama always called for protesters to be peaceful.
He's 2 faced..........Just like the DNC.......On the one hand they incite then after shit is burning from the gaslighting they say we are against it.

Same with Defund the police.

The right to peaceful protest is protected by the first amendment. Most of them were peaceful.
Peaceful if wrongly guided can quickly turn ugly, and that's exactly what happened. Leading in a wrong headed way is a very destructive thing, and sadly on many occasions we have unqualified dipsticks put into position's of power gaslighting and wrongly leading thus causing tragic consequences to occur while they run and hide behind the carnage afterwards.

Peaceful if wrongly guided can quickly turn ugly, and that's exactly what happened. Leading in a wrong headed way is a very destructive thing, and sadly on many occasions we have unqualified dipsticks put into position's of power gaslighting and wrongly leading thus causing tragic consequences to occur while they run and hide behind the carnage afterwards.
That's true. The police are supposed to arrest or shoot arsonists, looters and vandals.

That's true. The police are supposed to arrest or shoot arsonists, looters and vandals.
Not supposed to shoot anyone, but arrest yes, and then make the time fit the crime. The break down of our law enforcement due to political lie's and innuendo has caused an horrific wave that is engulfing everything in it's path. The biggest losers has been the black communities where predator's are allowed to freely abuse the community without consequences, and this happened after the law enforcement came under blanket fire, and blanket accusations of racism by the confused people that were told lies about those officers who most are there to protect them.

Not supposed to shoot anyone, but arrest yes, and then make the time fit the crime. The break down of our law enforcement due to political lie's and innuendo has caused an horrific wave that is engulfing everything in it's path. The biggest losers has been the black communities where predator's are allowed to freely abuse the community without consequences, and this happened after the law enforcement came under blanket fire, and blanket accusations of racism by the confused people that were told lies about those officers who most are there to protect them.
Remember the taskforce for 21st century policing? It's goal was to restore respect for and confidence in US law enforcement. Trump ditched it in favor of more aggressive physical enforcement.

The United States has banned oil supplies from totalitarian Russia in order to buy more of it in free and democratic Saudi Arabia.

Biden said that the reason for the record inflation in the United States for 40 years is sanctions against Russia.
How cynical of Russia!
Clearly, it is necessary to impose sanctions against Russia for the fact that sanctions against Russia have led to inflation in the United States.

Last edited:
Creditors from unfriendly countries will be paid money in rubles, crediting them to the lender's account in a Russian bank.
It will be possible to convert funds into foreign currency later - when the West unfreezes Russian gold and foreign exchange reserves.

The decree was signed by Putin.

Moron. Read and learn

The 10 largest oil producers and share of total world oil production in 2020

CountryMillion barrels per dayShare of world total
United States18.6120%
Saudi Arabia10.8112%
Russia10.5011%
Canada 5.23 6%
China 4.86 5%
Iraq 4.16 4%
United Arab Emirates 3.78 4%
Brazil 3.77 4%
Iran 3.01 3%
Kuwait 2.75 3%
Total top 1067.49 72%
World total93.86

To have accurate info, we need to look at 2022 output measures not 2020 data. The quantity is different as well as a finer toothed comb approach in ranking the top 10 oil producing corporations presented by the second source below.
Here are two 2022 valid comparisons readers might find informative.

To have accurate info, we need to look at 2022 output measures not 2020 data. The quantity is different as well as a finer toothed comb approach in ranking the top 10 oil producing corporations presented by the second source below.

The problem with such straight up comparisons is that they are novelties. Some countries have a basically nationalized oil industry, and some do not.

E.G., the "United States" produces 0 barrels of oil per day. Private companies who own land rights, mineral leases, and oil pumps produce 15MM barrels per day on Us soil and sell them to the highest bidder on the global market.

So we still compete with foreign countries for every barrel. There isn't much "hometeam discount", because private companies are not compelled to sell at a discount.

Last edited:
A good, common sense guide for people:

Why do you think the US President has to appeal to foreign conglomerates to produce more oil?

Why not just ask the companies producing in the US to do it? How about an emergency powers EO that forces them to do so?

When you discover why that is not just nearly impossible but also a nearly worthless idea (when it comes to global supply and global prices), you will start to get a better sense of where our privately sourced oil and oil companies actually stand in the global market.

Were your links supposed to dispute my point that the US is the largest oil-producing country? If so, you are not doing a good job.

Your first link backs up my point and the second link is about the largest oil companies. See the difference?

Thanks for playing.
:itsok:

Were your links supposed to dispute my point that the US is the largest oil-producing country? If so, you are not doing a good job.

Your first link backs up my point and the second link is about the largest oil companies. See the difference?

Thanks for playing.
:itsok:
There is no personal offense when another poster updates posted information. Surely you know that 2 year old data in 2022 is, in fact, outdated. I provided two current sources because they were needed, nothing personal. I thank posters when they give a better source. Different mindsets.

There is no personal offense when another poster updates posted information. Surely you know that 2 year old data in 2022 is, in fact, outdated. I provided two current sources because they were needed, nothing personal. I thank posters when they give a better source. Different mindsets.
Ok, my bad. I thought you were disputing my point.

I saw a poster laughing at this post, but I don't think that it will get near those amounts before people realize that they've been had or screwed big time. Sad thing is that most patriot's are peaceful citizen's, and that's the problem, they know it.

This is all rolling to the midterms.....dems are freaking out. Notice Biden blaming Putin for his oil price and economy failings?

Yes Joe, America is that stupid.

Forum List

Back