Biden to announce ban on Russian oil

q5ovn4861hm81.png

fantastic job
Move the goal post when you got nothing.

Its documented that Biden attacked oil. And Virtue signaling doesnt change that.

Haha, conspiracy nutters always say dumb shit like this, unsupported, then run away.

I am not compelled.

The way it looks in the past few years, most of conspiracy theories came from MSM and Democrats.

You bought into all of it, and you're so gaslighted you don't even know what's true.

If you don't believe me, fact check it. LOL

Why are we exporting oil if our prices are going through the roof ? You tell me that one, and we might both learn something. Oil shouldn't be leaving our soil until our prices stabilize. I know we may have had contract's, but this is an emergency or we are being lied to or we are being set up.
Well, I'm not just referring to this particular time, I'm talking about, in general. Why do we buy 7.5 million bbl per day from other countries, and then ship 8.5 million bbl per day TO other countries. I'm trying to figure out why, if we are going to net export a million barrels per day, do we even bother importing oil. Just stop buying oil and sell 1 million barrels per day to the market...and be done with it...

"Someone" didn't need to enable him in the first place. So now what do we do? We aren't producing any oil, so we just sit around on our front porches drinking swill now like you Dims??
Moron. Read and learn

The 10 largest oil producers and share of total world oil production in 2020

CountryMillion barrels per dayShare of world total
United States18.6120%
Saudi Arabia10.8112%
Russia10.50 11%
Canada 5.23 6%
China 4.86 5%
Iraq 4.16 4%
United Arab Emirates 3.78 4%
Brazil 3.77 4%
Iran 3.01 3%
Kuwait 2.75 3%
Total top 1067.49 72%
World total93.86

The way it looks in the past few years, most of conspiracy theories came from MSM and Democrats.

You bought into all of it, and you're so gaslighted you don't even know what's true.

If you don't believe me, fact check it. LOL
See? Now this overly general flailing and whining is all you have. That's your first clue to stop talking.

Putin announced the transfer of captured Western weapons to military units of the Luhansk and Donetsk republics.
And the weapons, including Stingers, which are still in the hands of the ukrainian nazis, may well end up in the hands of international terrorists. Now waiting for the first passenger plane shot down by a Stinger...
But the military-industrial complex receives super profits

So. Under Obama they had to sue him to get permission to drill. A judge held Obama in contempt of court in the Gulf.

Ive showb the true intent of Biden from day 1 in office. And it sure as hell isnt oil.

You can make excuses all day long. He atracked oil and screwed the American people
Lol do you remember Deepwater horizon and their violation of safety rules? Probably not, but their widows and orphans remember.

Lol do you remember Deepwater horizon and their violation of safety rules? Probably not, but their widows and orphans remember.
I live on the Gulf Coast and remember............And BP was punished ...........Obama punished EVERYONE........

After a time........it was time to continue drilling.......He used it to attack oil........So much so that it took a Court order to do so.

Then he still didn't COMPLY........Showing his respect for his oath to IGNORE THE COURTS.........The judge held him in contempt.

I live on the Gulf Coast and remember............And BP was punished ...........Obama punished EVERYONE........

After a time........it was time to continue drilling.......He used it to attack oil........So much so that it took a Court order to do so.

Then he still didn't COMPLY........Showing his respect for his oath to IGNORE THE COURTS.........The judge held him in contempt.
You don't know BP. They are terrible throughout their history of safety. And, they are historically confused about core values.

You don't know BP. They are terrible throughout their history of safety. And, they are historically confused about core values.
Trans Ocean Rig..........And they fucked up and listened to the BP money bags...........and BROKE THE RULES

Was a massive cluster fuck..........But Human errors are always cluster fucks...........and those in the Cheap Seats weren't there to make the calls.

Had you been there would you have ignored the threats of the BP executive and lost your job and said NO.........I WOULD HAVE.......But wasn't there........And that is still cheap seat speculation from me.

Trans Ocean Rig..........And they fucked up and listened to the BP money bags...........and BROKE THE RULES

Was a massive cluster fuck..........But Human errors are always cluster fucks...........and those in the Cheap Seats weren't there to make the calls.

Had you been there would you have ignored the threats of the BP executive and lost your job and said NO.........I WOULD HAVE.......But wasn't there........And that is still cheap seat speculation from me.
That's a perfect accounting of BP practices.

Not a bot. Just smarter than you. BP is a screwball company... As far back as the early 1950s they could screw up a free lunch.
So. You are just using it to justify the contempt of court and Obama having to be sued to give out permits.

Biden is Obama 2.0

They block the shit out of fossil fuels then GET SUED and after the drillers win they then take credit for the drilling.

lmao

Well, I'm not just referring to this particular time, I'm talking about, in general. Why do we buy 7.5 million bbl per day from other countries, and then ship 8.5 million bbl per day TO other countries. I'm trying to figure out why, if we are going to net export a million barrels per day, do we even bother importing oil. Just stop buying oil and sell 1 million barrels per day to the market...and be done with it...
Where did you get 8.5 million barrels from? The highest I've seen is 3-5 million bpd.

So. You are just using it to justify the contempt of court and Obama having to be sued to give out permits.

Biden is Obama 2.0

They block the shit out of fossil fuels then GET SUED and after the drillers win they then take credit for the drilling.

lmao
Under Obama the rig count was higher than it had been in 44 years. You weren't in the oil business obviously.

Forum List

Back