Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

Oil companies cant' and do not cut production to increase prices. It doesn't work that way Furthermore you're trying to take the blame from who is really at fault here and that is Dementia. But no matter how you try to blame shift or take responsibility away, the rest of us fully understand our fuel costs are directly related to his policies.
The sands oil in Canada being pumped, planned to go through the proposed keystone XL PIPELINE to the Gulf refineries,

Is not STOPPING the Canadian oil from hitting the market silly one! The Canadians are using trucks and our railways to get this oil to refineries. Keystones XL put on hold, IS NOT STOPPING THAT!

SO, what are you talking about???

The sands oil in Canada being pumped, planned to go through the proposed keystone XL PIPELINE to the Gulf refineries,

Is not STOPPING the Canadian oil from hitting the market silly one! The Canadians are using trucks and our railways to get this oil to refineries. Keystones XL put on hold, IS NOT STOPPING THAT!

SO, what are you talking about???
We get most of the oil from the rigs in the gulf.

Response to global economic shutdown....this was down to prevent a catastrophic commodities implosion.....soooo....what's your point?

The point is that the BDS folks are blaming Biden for the cut in production of US oil, when he was not why it was cut

The point is that the BDS folks are blaming Biden for the cut in production of US oil, when he was not why it was cut
Yeah yeah yeah. If a frog had wings.........

Seems his ratings are sooo low now that he has to reverse course on some of it. People are getting pissed off.

Yeah yeah yeah. If a frog had wings.........

Seems his ratings are sooo low now that he has to reverse course on some of it. People are getting pissed off.

So now you are blaming Biden for something that took place in 2020 before he was even the DNC nominee....the BDS I strong in you.

So now you are blaming Biden for something that took place in 2020 before he was even the DNC nominee....the BDS I strong in you.
As you ignore his Executive order from the beginning and the refusal to allow permits to drill since he has been in. OBAMA 2.0

Are you from Denial USA BTW. Seems that way.

As you ignore his Executive order from the beginning and the refusal to allow permits to drill since he has been in. OBAMA 2.0

Are you from Denial USA BTW. Seems that way.

And yet his admin is approving more permits than Trump did. And US oil production is up 14% since Feb.

You have nothing but empty talking points, you have no actual facts or data.

I agree. Trump had us oil independent and Bidung fucked that all up.

Now the price of gas is going up and up.

Its was 1.70 a gallon under Trump and its now 3.34 or better down here in Florida. I'll take Trump gas prices thank you.
Once again, it climbed up, to $2.40 by the time Trump left office.....why did it do that, under Trump?

The same reasons it's continued to climb up under Biden.....only under Biden, with millions and millions and millions of people getting vaccinated, people started to feel safer, going back to work, and the economy is booming....on FIRE!

This increased our demand even greater than expected, and made shortages worse.

Not a totally bad problem to have.....a BOOMING through the roof, economy!

And yet his admin is approving more permits than Trump did. And US oil production is up 14% since Feb.

You have nothing but empty talking points, you have no actual facts or data.
Just in VERY RECENT TIMES........How about the rest of the time. And all the lawsuits against him for not allowing drilling.

Guess you missed that. Now that his poll numbers are in the dang toilet circling he is trying to save face.

Only happens when his own turn on him over gas prices.

Once again, it climbed up, to $2.40 by the time Trump left office.....why did it do that, under Trump?

The same reasons it's continued to climb up under Biden.....only under Biden, with millions and millions and millions of people getting vaccinated, people started to feel safer, going back to work, and the economy is booming....on FIRE!

This increased our demand even greater than expected, and made shortages worse.

Not a totally bad problem to have.....a BOOMING through the roof, economy!
Wiping out the small Fracking operations with a WORLD LOCKDOWN kinda does that shit.

IDIOCY. For WHAT........the dang virus is laughing at you Care4All. It goes around the jab and says SUCKER to you every day.

This is OBAMA 2.0

Just in VERY RECENT TIMES........How about the rest of the time. And all the lawsuits against him for not allowing drilling.

Guess you missed that. Now that his poll numbers are in the dang toilet circling he is trying to save face.

Only happens when his own turn on him over gas prices.

This is from almost 4 months ago...

And yet, the White House is on pace to hand out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any under President Trump and the most since George W. Bush left the Oval Office.

The yellow dot is Feb of 2021, is US production up or down since then?

1637757775216.png

This is from almost 4 months ago...

And yet, the White House is on pace to hand out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any under President Trump and the most since George W. Bush left the Oval Office.

The yellow dot is Feb of 2021, is US production up or down since then?

View attachment 567869
So. doesn't change a damn thing that asshole Brandon wasn't allowing permits for most of the time. Also doesn't take into account that we Locked down and production was still not up as people were STAYING HOME.

We weren't balls to the wall on production then. We went on 40 HOUR shifts for shutdowns in a Refinery you RETARD.

That just doesn't happen if we are producing at normal rates.

US oil production rose 68% during Obama's time in office.
And the oil companies sued his ass too back then. Hell he was even held in contempt of court for not allowing permits in the Gulf of Mexico.

But I guess your selective memory doesn't remember that.

So. doesn't change a damn thing that asshole Brandon wasn't allowing permits for most of the time. Also doesn't take into account that we Locked down and production was still not up as people were STAYING HOME.

We weren't balls to the wall on production then. We went on 40 HOUR shifts for shutdowns in a Refinery you RETARD.

That just doesn't happen if we are producing at normal rates.

What are "normal rates"? What incentives do oil companies have to produce more oil? You may not be aware of this, but oil companies love high oil prices. They make more money with less expenses.

And the oil companies sued his ass too back then. Hell he was even held in contempt of court for not allowing permits in the Gulf of Mexico.

But I guess your selective memory doesn't remember that.

Just stating the facts, I leave the emotions to you.

What are "normal rates"? What incentives do oil companies have to produce more oil? You may not be aware of this, but oil companies love high oil prices. They make more money with less expenses.
No shit sherlock. And that is why we NEED FRACKERS. Small businesses. TO COMPETE. They were wiped out during the Plannedemic. Big oil didn't like that. I work for Big Oil. I understand them completely.

I also understand that 14 states wouldn't sue Biden for permits to drill if BIDEN WAS AN OIL MAN.

You are a leftist boot licking troll bro.

I also understand that 14 states wouldn't sue Biden for permits to drill if BIDEN WAS AN OIL MAN.

I never said Biden was an oil man, that you have to get all emotional and lie about this just shows the weakness of your position.

Forum List

Back