Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

He's not signing leases and added regulations. They CAN'T DRILL if they can't get the permits.
Then this should ruin your argument. Permits are UP.

Biden Promised To End New Drilling On Federal Land, But Approvals Are Up
Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president,

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

Then this should ruin your argument. Permits are UP.

Biden Promised To End New Drilling On Federal Land, But Approvals Are Up
Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president,

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

LOL

If he's approving them then why the fuck are they suing him for oil leases.

NPR........LMAO

Big oil is restricting some of it's oil to raise prices. That is also part of the equation.

So why is he doing the Obama and not allowing the leases.......................
The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president

North Dakota has sued the Biden administration over its suspension of new oil and gas leases on federal land and water, saying the move will cost the state hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue.

Joe Biden shut down oil and gas lease sales from the nation’s public lands and waters in his first days in office, citing the need to combat climate change, which he has called the “existential crisis of our time”.

LETS GO BRANDON.

I guess all these states suing Brandon are JUST FUCKING IMAGINING IT.

Wrong.

‘The implication is that the federal government’s expanded unemployment benefits of $300 each week are keeping people at home instead of behind cash registers and in fast-food kitchens.

It’s a concern shared by independent business owners in interviews with local and national media, worried that their efforts to bump wages and increase benefits aren’t luring in the workers they need as Covid-19 restrictions fall and consumer spending soars.

Unfortunately for them, what’s happening is a feature, not a bug, of the US economic system and the blame can’t entirely be placed on a $300 weekly check.

The University of Pennsylvania economist Ioana Marinescu said: “In the absence of the benefits there would probably be a little bit more applications and hiring would be a little bit easier, but the main drive of the recent change in sentiment is that hiring is accelerating.”’

You are completely clueless.

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president
Might be a current change of heart then. As everyone is suing him and were being denied the permits. I've shown many suing over it. Are they IMAGINARY LAWSUITS.......LMAO

Maybe he noticed his ratings in the dumps and is finally gonna approve some
But you are in Denial if you think all those articles are wrong. HE ATTACKED OIL........and now is getting his ass handed to him in ratings.

What the f are you talking about? China is also releasing their reserves.

For us it is a national security risk....for China it's just a bump in the road....they have a huge advantage in total hydrocarbon reserve as they continue the massive expansion of their base of coal generation. We on the other hand have shuttered a dozen gigs of generation capacity placing a much heavier strain on the remaining fuels.

Lol.... you're an easy mark.

Hint: don't take up chess for living.

Jo

Last edited:
So you support a Canadian CO.
That will sue Biden/USA
For halting a Pipeline Construction?

Why doesn't Canada just build a pipeline to BC?
are you racist? If Illegal Immigrants can sue Biden's admin, why canadian CO cannot? :rolleyes:

Might be a current change of heart then. As everyone is suing him and were being denied the permits. I've shown many suing over it. Are they IMAGINARY LAWSUITS.......LMAO
Is this how you admit you lied that permits are being denied, and that's the cause of the oil shortage.

A simple acknowledgement of your deception is in order.

Is this how you admit you lied that permits are being denied, and that's the cause of the oil shortage.

A simple acknowledgement of your deception is in order.
BS. I showed the articles and LAWSUITS. They WERE BEING DENIED. Just recently he's starting to approve some.

From day 1 he pushed to deny them. I showed the Executive order on that.

You KNOW HE DID THE SAME DANG THING OBAMA DID.

For us it is a national security risk....for China it's just a bump in the road....they have a massive advantage in total hydrocarbon reserve as they continue the massive expansion of their base of coal generation.
All of Chinas tactical weapons of war, run on hydrocarbon fuel. And China has a smaller strategic oil reserve than the US, and they are as previously stated, joining us in tapping into it.

If China was going to start trouble, they wouldn't be giving up their petroleum reserves.

BS. I showed the articles and LAWSUITS. They WERE BEING DENIED. Just recently he's starting to approve some.
Actually the approval started in huge numbers well before the lawsuits proceeded to a hearing on the merits.

The pace dropped when Biden first took office, under a temporary order that elevated permit reviews to senior administration officials. Approvals have since rebounded to a level that exceeds monthly numbers seen through most of Trump's presidency.

All of Chinas tactical weapons of war, run on hydrocarbon fuel. And China has a smaller strategic oil reserve than the US, and they are as previously stated, joining us in tapping into it.

If China was going to start trouble, they wouldn't be giving up their petroleum reserves.

Our carrier group is nuclear powered.
However the rest of the fleet runs on massive diesel engines. The new littorals run on gas turbines and have electrically driven water jets but as of yet they make up a very small percentage of the fleet. I'm not exactly sure how many steam turbines there are left in service... Not too many I would guess.

:)

There wouldn't ever be a shortage of gasoline, if everyone was driving electric vehicles!
How's that going to help this weekend in CA when PG&E cuts the power to 100K customers due to high winds. They already have brown outs every summer at peak and you want to add charging of 38M cars to an already stressed system. No recipe for disaster here, nope, go ahead. Good luck.

Our carrier group is nuclear powered.
However the rest of the fleet runs on massive diesel engines. The new littorals run on gas turbines and have electrically driven water jets but as of yet they make up a very small percentage of the fleet. I'm not exactly sure how many steam turbines there are left in service... Not too many I would guess.
Yet China has no nuclear carriers, and all their tactical weapons run on diesel, gasoline and jet fuel, all hydrocarbons that you can't easily get from coal. If they were planning to start a war, they wouldn't be depleting their petroleum reserves. Especially since they need to import 10 million barrels per day just to keep the country running.

If war breaks out, China would be cut off from imports, making their reduced oil reserve a strategic error.

I apologize if this is already a topic on here, but I didn't know what to search for. Anyways, I have a HUGE feeling that these are still a bunch of lies. For the only way gas is going to be lowered is when oil is no longer a shortage, and the only way that is going to happen is to fix the supply chain. That will only work if the government stops giving people money like free candy and make them get back off of their butt to work. And I didn't hear him mention any of that.

No one is getting paid subsidies to stay home, not since the first week in September. Oil and gas workers make double to triple what the average unemployment with the federal subsidy payment, paid..... They want to work!

The oil shortage, causing prices to rise is because of some of the pandemic woes and shutdowns and they are working to bring oil ventures back on line, but it is mostly because Saudi Arabia cut down their production, while demand is higher than ever with the whole world, reopening from covid shutdowns, people driving back to work again, and exploring again, more than they have, the past year and a half, with the pandemic going full fledge.

I wouldn't put it past the whole oil industry, holding back on producing more in a conspiracy to make back the money they lost making, during the pandemic, when demand was low and gas, was so cheap! :(

Releasing 50 million barrels of our oil reserve is small potatoes, but Biden got 5 other nations around the world, to release some of their oil reserves as well....so maybe, just maybe, it will give us, some temporary, relief.

Forum List

Back