Biden to send US troops into Somalia.

Xiden and the demafacist haven’t met a war they hadn’t wanted to start
Bingo. Dems voted for every war and expanded more wars when they got in power. Libya, Syria, and Obama even backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Bingo. Dems voted for every war and expanded more wars when they got in power. Libya, Syria, and Obama even backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
Obama didn't back the MB. Egypt needed to stabilize and they stepped up. When the Egyptians chose someone else were happy.

Looks like a mop up to help the Somalis with al Shaabab an Al Qaeda affiliate.
Somalia isn't on good terms with us.
I spent 7 months there.
You can't go in there and remove Islam from a place like Somalia.
We tried working with tribal leaders and they ended up aligning with al Qaeda.....and stabbed us in the back.
Then Clinton got in there and totally screwed the pooch by murdering dozens of Somali Nationals when they were trying to work out a peace arrangement with us.
Democrats are the biggest warmongers on the planet.

I spent 7 months there.
We tried working with tribal leaders and they ended up aligning with al Qaeda.....and stabbed us in the back.
Then Clinton got in there and totally screwed the pooch by murdering dozens of Somali Nationals when they were trying to work out a peace arrangement with us.
Lol when did you ever think the goal was to remove Islam? Al Shaabab isn't Islam.

Trump gave Afghanistan away and got nothing in return so what are you talking about?
LOL, are you referring to Biden’ colossal failure in Afghanistan when he promised the Taliban would not take over the country?

I spent 7 months there.
History repeats bro. Hope he doesnt do the Clinton again and leave them hanging.

Forum List

Back