Biden Up by 10 - NBC/WSJ

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
That's barely moved from two weeks ago.

Same old story - Biden is leading amongst seniors and women.

If there's any hope for Republicans, it's that Biden's lead in 12 swing states is now 6%, down from 10% last month. However, in the 10 swing states I follow, Biden has a 3.1% lead in the 538 polls, and a 2% lead in the RCP polls. So the NBC/WSJ poll implies a bigger swing state lead than the averages.

If there's any hope for Republicans, it's that Biden's lead in 12 swing states is now 6%, down from 10% last month. However, in the 10 swing states I follow, in the 538 polls, Biden has a 3.1% lead, and a 2% lead in the RCP polls. So the NBC/WSJ poll implies a bigger swing state lead than the averages.

Well, you got nothing to worry about then. Beijing Biden will win in a landslide, and we can get back to starting new wars in the Middle East and selling our country out to China. And all will be well again.

Dewey.jpg

If there's any hope for Republicans, it's that Biden's lead in 12 swing states is now 6%, down from 10% last month. However, in the 10 swing states I follow, Biden has a 3.1% lead in the 538 polls, and a 2% lead in the RCP polls. So the NBC/WSJ poll implies a bigger swing state lead than the averages.

If Harris/Biden wins, the communists will poison the world with another virus whenever they want to ensure our submission. They may not even need to do it, as they will be able to flip so many spies in rapid fashion.

As I've said about Canada for some time, and I pray I never think the same of America: nation without patriotism and shared values is just a mass of nomads waiting to be conquered.

If Harris/Biden wins, the communists will poison the world with another virus whenever they want to ensure our submission. They may not even need to do it, as they will be able to flip so many spies in rapid fashion.

As I've said about Canada for some time, and I pray I never think the same of America: nation without patriotism and shared values is just a mass of nomads waiting to be conquered.

You guys have got to step away from the ledge.

You guys have got to step away from the ledge.

Anyone looking at this planet objectively can see the writing on the wall. Look around your cities and in empty manufacturing plants. Look at the poisons shipped into these same communities who are now unemployed and hopeless, or in the silence of so many for the human rights of citizens in China.

Ask Taiwan, Japan, Australia and others how they feel about the rise of China and its massive inroads into influence in the U.S and international agencies.

This election will tell a great deal about which direction America and the West, will be going in.

He isn't ahead by 10, Jake.

Yep, looking more and more like the only way Trump can win is to cheat. And as we all know, he has no issues whatsoever with cheating.

A national poll is false news, fake news, irrelevant news...whatever you want to call it, but of no importance.

So Biden will take California and its illegals voting, New York, Massachusetts, and Illinois by huge margins. So what? That was known years ago. It is not news.

At this time in the campaign, there can be only one reason for this headline: to discourage Trump voters so that they won't bother to vote.

The Media are scum.

It's more like 8 or 9, Cultsmasher.

You Kool Aid drinkers are hilarious. If Trump was winning by 10, you'd all be posting about how Trump is going to crush Biden.

And I'd be agreeing.

It's good to not be in a cult.
I'm not voting at all, Jake.....And I'm not denying that Creepy Joe is ahead in most polls.

The NBC/WSJ poll is the same one that had Hildabeest up by 11...It's fucking garbage among garbage.

Now go change your jizz soaked underpants.

You Kool Aid drinkers are hilarious. If Trump was winning by 10, you'd all be posting about how Trump is going to crush Biden.

And I'd be agreeing.

You should know flakey jakey. You're the leading proponent of cultism on this board.

Sure,

Sure...
5 hours to go in Macon county, Mi

More VOTER SUPPRESSION POLLING.....

IT's designed to gin up the Biden base and demoralize the Trump base in the hopes they do not show up..... The poll is Bull Shit....

I see a lot of screaming at the sky coming in two days...

And I'd be agreeing.

Polls are always wrong in favoring the dems, if they admitted that Trump was ahead by 10 points that means that Trump would win NY and CALIFORNIA as well.

Sure,

Sure...
5 hours to go in Macon county, Mi

It doesn't matter how many miles you drive to a rally, or how many Trump flags you have on your truck, or how many Trump signs you have on your lawn, you only get one vote.

The exact same number as the suburban white female worried about the future, or the senior citizen worried about COVID, who are turning away from Trump.

You guys need to open your eyes. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I can see the biggest lead for a Democrat since 1996.

It's you guys who are closing your eyes and ears, not believing what you are seeing and hearing.
OK Jake....I hope Toro can regain access to his account some time soon.

Forum List

Back