Biden visits press rom.....Warns election may be violent

You know, it's amazing you can make a comment like this, and keep a straight face.
Well, there is Charlottesville, the guy who mailed bombs to people, the violent rhetoric here from blob supporters, 1/6 insurreciton where you wanted to hang your own VP... All of the shootings based on pure white nationalists rhetoric...

The history of MAGA and political violence is one and the same .

Didn’t move any goal posts. The blob was shot by registered republcians...

Routh wasn't registered with any Party since 2002.

So, Routh has a mixed political history. What we do know is that he has not been a registered member of a political party since 2002.

IMG_6820_jpeg-3340317.JPG

President Biden suggested Friday that next month’s election may not be peaceable, as he made his first White House briefing room appearance since taking office — and continued a lame-duck explosion in his press availability after years of shunning interviews and news conferences.

“I’m confident it will be free and fair. I don’t know whether it will be peaceful,” the retiring 81-year-old president said during his surprise 15-minute appearance in response to a question from National Public Radio’s Tamara Keith.

“The things that [former President Donald] Trump has said and the things that he said last time out when he didn’t like the outcome of the election were very dangerous,” Biden added.

“Have you noticed? I noticed that the vice presidential Republican candidate [Ohio Sen. JD Vance] did not say he’d accept the outcome of the election and hasn’t even accepted the outcome of the last election. So I’m concerned about what they’re going to do.”

Biden’s appearance was so unexpected that many seats in the briefing room were empty and most of the handful of reporters selected to ask questions defaulted to focus on the conflict in the Middle East.

WTF?

I guess he would know since his team is coordinating it......They’re just telegraphing their intentions.

You could say that even by speaking of it he is inciting it and more mentally ill leftists will use this as fuel for assassination attempts.

And would you point out for the class where Biden actually used the word "violent". Cause I don't see it.
He said he didn't know if it would be peaceful.

Trump was shot by registered republicans. Apparently you do want to be an idiot.

Excalibur...it’s not just a shitty hotel in Vegas...he’s a shitty poster too.
I wonder how many years you’ve posted vs this other member and just finally came out with this lame dig to see it fail so badly

Lol, no. Stop trying to blame the republican-on-republican violence problem on Democrats.
You people are delusional. Here's what Routh said on X:

In another post in April this year, he tagged Biden’s presidential account and said the campaign should be “called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free. Trumps should be MASA …make Americans slaves again master. DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose.”

But I'm done with you, you're too stupid for me.

Well duh!

Did we forget the violence unleashed on the Capitol on January 6th?

This time around there are NO EXCUSES to be caught unprepared.

If this violent white trash starts getting violent, shoot to kill orders must be issued.

Can the Secret Service and Capitol police actually do their jobs for a change?

Well duh!

Did we forget the violence unleashed on the Capitol on January 6th?

This time around there are NO EXCUSES to be caught unprepared.

If thias violent white trash starts getting violent, shoot to kill orders must be issued.
What if they are black and burning down the Dollar Store or Walgreens?

How about a free fire zone then?

Forum List

Back