Biden visits press rom.....Warns election may be violent

Which equals he thinks it might be violent. 🤔
So, he didn't say that. I already knew that because I listened to the audio.
You should know by now, this is EXACTLY why you don't trust alt-right media (or Alt-Right Lite in the Post's case) :)
They lie to you to spin you up into a frenzy of outrage.

Well, there is Charlottesville, the guy who mailed bombs to people, the violent rhetoric here from blob supporters, 1/6 insurreciton where you wanted to hang your own VP... All of the shootings based on pure white nationalists rhetoric...

The history of MAGA and political violence is one and the same .

And all of it combined can't hold a candle with the incredibly long VIOLENT history of the left in the streets of America.

Why "if necessary" with black people and "shoot to kill" with white people?

Don't white people deserve the same consideration?
Our government and our legislators cannot be under threat of violence from white supremacists. This has already happened once.

If you cannot discern the difference between that and an empty Walgreens being looted than you are indeed a Trump supporter.

Our government and our legislators cannot be under threat of violence from white supremacists. This has already happened once.

If you cannot discern the difference between that and an empty Walgreens being looted than you are indeed a Trump supporter.
So if left wingers stage a take over of the Capitol, you want them shot dead?

See if you can answer this without a word salad.

MAGA has a long, well documented history of violence.

I’ll be surprised if you MAGA doesn’t try something this election/inauguration season.
Verrrry interrrressstiing.....
Let's see now, Antifa are a loose collection of Communists, thus far left. They riot wherever they gather and the BLM founders have admitted "on camera," that they are "trained Marxists." Their method when gathered is to riot, commit arson and commit bodily harm. This makes them far left as well.
As for the MAGA folks. Some gullible fools among MAGA were goaded into attacking the Capitol, while the VAST MAJORITY in D.C., never got involved in the foolish business.
If there's any violence after the upcoming elections, it will come from those same Antifa and BLM rioters, should Trump win.
This whole nonsense is being fomented by the WEF's Globalist Elite who are trying to implement a One-Party Only Worldwide Neo-Marxist government.

Last edited:
MAGA has a long, well documented history of violence.

I’ll be surprised if you MAGA doesn’t try something this election/inauguration season.
Like the four democrat attempted assassinations in the past eight years? Scalise, Kavanaugh, and two on Trump. Sure that sounds like republicans. Let us not forget the "mostly peaceful" (tongue firmly planted in cheek) democrat BLM/Antifa riots of 2020. Do you really enjoy LYING?

You people are delusional. Here's what Routh said on X:

In another post in April this year, he tagged Biden’s presidential account and said the campaign should be “called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free. Trumps should be MASA …make Americans slaves again master. DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose.”

But I'm done with you, you're too stupid for me.
He was anti tRump, I agree. But his preferred candidate was Ramaswamy.

Let's see now, Antifa are a loose collection of Communists, thus far left. They riot wherever they gather and the BLM founders have admitted "on camera," that they are "trained Marxists." Their method when gathered is to riot, commit arson and bodily harm. This makes them far left as well.

These "leftists" you refer to have no association with any Democrats, no outward support that is known, and do not work with Democrats in pursuit of their aims.

MAGA, on the other hand, commit violence on behalf of Donald Trump in an attempt to usurp the will of the people.

These "leftists" you refer to have no association with any Democrats, no outward support that is known, and do not work with Democrats in pursuit of their aims.

MAGA, on the other hand, commit violence on behalf of Donald Trump in an attempt to usurp the will of the people.
Bullshit.

Crooks donated to the Dems, he lived in a Red County and did what many do, registered as a Republican in such a County, likely for primary voting reasons. But gave to Dems.

Routh also donated to Dems.

But, starting in 2019, Routh began making modest donations — totaling about $140 — to support Democrats
So, Routh has a mixed political history. What we do know is that he has not been a registered member of a political party since 2002.

tB9CBLwy0LopL-iQYoaegEgRfH-AIfLQJPZ2N523VrJaPxz1zOu4KoUUoir3bNAdbhcKTfn82MEh4TBjWf322yEPqWBuE1OYv50KHUfyWbTtvUuIAyHyuplgy7ZtRpkubu8UFQ0

Forum List

Back