Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

this-illegal-alien-murdered-20-yr-old-college-student-mollie-35706199.png
Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.
Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
You've said that. It's still horseshit.
Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Only the Right Wing has nothing but fallacy and prove it every time they post.
Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?
Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,

Why does the right wing have a problem with Capitalism and our Commerce Clause?
Okay. You want to grant citizenship to anyone who walks across the border.

Democrats sure are generous with other people's money.
How ever did you reach your conclusion with our naturalization clause?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.
Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?
Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

First....It's "PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE"
Second....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that reaches to Mexico's people. You'd know this if you made it through third grade here in America.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 4.

Oh, look. What you demand be added to the Constitution is already there.

Second....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document that reaches to Mexico's people. You'd know this if you made it through third grade here in America.
Promote is in the preamble and Provide is in Article 1, Section 8.

How Constitutional.

How Constitutional.
Okay, I'm done with you.

Right, it's used in the context with "DEFENSE" and it certainly doesn't say "promote the general welfare of Mexico's people trespassing in America"

C1. 2 Spending Power. Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; . . ...

Funny how right wing xenophobes don't have any problem with Mexican labor when they need it, like during WWI & WWII. Even then they treated that imported labor like slavery..

We hear you say this quite often so I ask; how many people or companies are you talking about? How many "NEED" these 21st century slaves you love?
Certainly you must have the numbers?

Right, it's used in the context with "DEFENSE" and it certainly doesn't say "promote the general welfare of Mexico's people trespassing in America"

C1. 2 Spending Power. Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; . . ...
That means no Big Government nanny-State solutions whenever capitalism will do; we have a Commerce Clause.

there is easily over 30 million illegal here--then you have their offspring and oh what a mess...deport all and send biden with them.

there is easily over 30 million illegal here--then you have their offspring and oh what a mess...deport all and send biden with them.
How Big Government nanny-Statist of you.

I agree 100%...I believe there is 10 million in south Mexifornia alone...The illegal ruins the menial trade work for Americans while their offspring ruins the collegiate opportunities, the union gigs, the entry level white color work...nursing etc.

You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

Have you not read the Bill of Rights?

Yea...we're only about 2 decades past time for a sane immigration policy.

Newsflash...those 11 million folks are HERE . That's a reality . And guess what? They are an important part of our economy
they are fking up America--raising prices --lower wages -fking up the culture--if their culture is so great, why are they leaving their countries?

Yea...we're only about 2 decades past time for a sane immigration policy.

Newsflash...those 11 million folks are HERE . That's a reality . And guess what? They are an important part of our economy
some are good, but a lot are not.....hard working--that's a big fkn myth..and they commit crime

Yeah, then they'd have green cards and be PAYING TAXES. What's not to like?

You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.
You just make sure you don't criticize illegals who rape and murder. You'll burst into flame.

Have you not read the Bill of Rights?
Where does it say people can enter the country in violation of the law and harm citizens?

Degree of difficulty: You have to use the REAL Constitution, not the one liberals use.

Yeah, then they'd have green cards and be PAYING TAXES. What's not to like?

Is that how you deal with criminals in that twisted world of LibTardia? You reward them for committing crime?

LefTard Logic:
"When a brown family breaks into your home and refuses to leave just offer them coffee and ask them to stay."

Forum List

Back