Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

this-illegal-alien-murdered-20-yr-old-college-student-mollie-35706199.png

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.

11 million is a low figure
it is probably more like 30 million
amnesty will give the Corrupt Democrats permanent political control
they will drive our country into the ground
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Democracy unfettered prevents Absolute Power; Trump and his team of lawyers and Republican Pols are trying to take away the right of voters to elect their leaders. Not only has the GOP made the suppression of voting a decades long strategy but they are now trying to steal the election.

I feel your pain.

But I'm afraid you have to wake up & smell the coffee.

The ladies & gentlemen from south of the border (documented or undocumented) are predicted to become the majority of the American population sometime in the next century (or sooner).

So as the young people used to say: Chill out! There's nothing that can be done.

If the November 3 election was an honest reflection of American sentiment, then at least 50% of the American people are down with a more liberal immigration policy.

And no doubt the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will fulfill their wishes.

Democracy unfettered prevents Absolute Power; Trump and his team of lawyers and Republican Pols are trying to take away the right of voters to elect their leaders. Not only has the GOP made the suppression of voting a decades long strategy but they are now trying to steal the election.

He REALLY IS this stupid folks.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,
We already have those. They don't include rewarding criminals.
Only in right wing fantasy are you Always Right. We should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass simply Because we have no express Immigration clause.
It's simple. You come here on a visa, you work, you apply for citizenship. If you get denied, you go back home.

It's not a difficult concept.

I feel your pain.

But I'm afraid you have to wake up & smell the coffee.

The ladies & gentlemen from south of the border (documented or undocumented) are predicted to become the majority of the American population sometime in the next century (or sooner).

So as the young people used to say: Chill out! There's nothing that can be done.

If the November 3 election was an honest reflection of American sentiment, then at least 50% of the American people are down with a more liberal immigration policy.

And no doubt the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will fulfill their wishes.
There is no immigration clause and we did not used to have an immigration problem when Ellis Island was open.

Right Wingers created our immigration problem by being unfaithful to our supreme Law of the land but prefer to blame the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.
Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.

Only in right wing fantasy are you Always Right. We should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass simply Because we have no express Immigration clause.
It's simple. You come here on a visa, you work, you apply for citizenship. If you get denied, you go back home.

Yet, we seem to have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass; we did not used to have that problem.

I love how mindless stupid fucking bed wetters can "disagree" with facts.

Horseshit. Democrats exacerbated our illegal immigration problem by promising free shit to illegals.
Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Yet, we seem to have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass; we did not used to have that problem.
Slavery didn't used to be illegal, either.

We simply don't have the resources to take care of everybody who comes. And there is no basic human right to enter a nation illegally.

Right wingers created our Immigration problem. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
You've said that. It's still horseshit.

Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Only the Right Wing has nothing but fallacy and prove it every time they post.

Funny how right wing xenophobes don't have any problem with Mexican labor when they need it, like during WWI & WWII. Even then they treated that imported labor like slavery..

Go ahead right wingers, show us your "gospel Truth" regarding an express clause regarding Immigration in our federal Constitution.

Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?

Since it's not in the Constitution, do you support Biden using his magic pen to solve the illegal immigrant problem by magically making them not illegal?
Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

Why does the right wing have a problem with Capitalism and our Commerce Clause?

Providing for the general welfare means we should no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

Why does the right wing have a problem with Capitalism and our Commerce Clause?
Okay. You want to grant citizenship to anyone who walks across the border.

Democrats sure are generous with other people's money.

Forum List

Back