Biden vows to help illegal criminals during his first 100 days...A pathway to citizenship for tens of millions. Will this help Americans?

This ranks high atop the priority list for the Hate America administration.
Can anybody explain how such action can or will benefit good, real Americans?

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”

You're really mean. And dishonest. Your OP is a damn lie, DACA's are not criminals, some can't even speak Spanish when brought to the US as infants. But I'm not a bit surprised, people like you lack empathy.

Do you believe it is the duty of Americans to sift through millions of Mexico’s people to find and separate the good from the bad while sacrificing Mollie Tibbets and many more like her along the way?

Judicial_FB_CorruptionChronicles-DACAApplicantsArrested_1200x627_v1-768x401.jpg

this-illegal-alien-murdered-20-yr-old-college-student-mollie-35706199.png

You attempted to manipulate an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

haha...hold on a minute...Aren't you the one who says "Aw fuck that stupid Declaration Of Independence and America's right to sovereignty bullshit, these are just poor people trying to feed their families."
All you have is "emotion"...you have no compelling argument to make.

There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution and we should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass.

“I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America,”
Yeah, then they'd have green cards and be PAYING TAXES. What's not to like?

Is that how you deal with criminals in that twisted world of LibTardia? You reward them for committing crime?

LefTard Logic:
"When a brown family breaks into your home and refuses to leave just offer them coffee and ask them to stay."
They're already here, Trump apparently hasn't put much of a dent in it if you're saying there are still 11 mil here. Apparently ridding ourselves of them is impossible. He had four years, couldn't begin to do it. So get taxes outta them, like the rest of us. Nothing else makes sense.,

Is that how you deal with criminals in that twisted world of LibTardia? You reward them for committing crime?

LefTard Logic:
"When a brown family breaks into your home and refuses to leave just offer them coffee and ask them to stay."
They're already here, Trump apparently hasn't put much of a dent in it if you're saying there are still 11 mil here. Apparently ridding ourselves of them is impossible. He had four years, couldn't begin to do it. So get taxes outta them, like the rest of us. Nothing else makes sense.,
And those waiting to cross the border? Amnesty? How about those here that want to bring gram and gramps and their favorite 2nd cousin.
Open the borders for them, too?

LefTard Logic:
You say...."Reward the criminals because they've been able to allude authorities."
Why would that be your default position to take?
Why wouldn't you suggest that we change course with public opinion, that we file the largest lawsuit ever filed in an American court against our own government for not doing what they are sworn to do...protect the lives and livelihoods of Americans by protecting our borders from foreign invaders?

Illegals have more American Values than the Trump Cult. The Cult are daddy lovers...they prefer a King. Nah, fuck off.

Illegals have more American Values than the Trump Cult. The Cult are daddy lovers...they prefer a King. Nah, fuck off.

What part of that disgusting brown thirdworld shithole are you from Gustavo and how long have you been fucking over good, real, core Americans?

What part of that disgusting brown thirdworld shithole are you from Gustavo and how long have you been fucking over good, real, core Americans?
I'm from the Country that rejects Orange Wannabe dictators to the tune of 80+ million folks saying "you're fired, Bitch."

LefTard Logic:
And those waiting to cross the border? Amnesty? How about those here that want to bring gram and gramps and their favorite 2nd cousin.
Capitalism, what is That sayeth the Right Wing every time it comes up. We have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause.

LefTard Logic:
Capitalism, what is That sayeth the Right Wing every time it comes up. We have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause.
Naturalization Clause doesn't mean to come into the country illegally. Just stating the obvious for you, I know you're having trouble understanding.

LefTard Logic:
Naturalization Clause doesn't mean to come into the country illegally. Just stating the obvious for you, I know you're having trouble understanding.
There is no appeal to ignorance of the law. Show us the Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

I'm from the Country that rejects Orange Wannabe dictators to the tune of 80+ million folks saying "you're fired, Bitch."

Cool story...but your roots lie in that disgusting brown thridworld shithole full of human cockroaches though right?
How many litters of silver tooth cockroaches have you dropped in the laps of good, real core Americans?

LefTard Logic:
There is no appeal to ignorance of the law. Show us the Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Why? I never mentioned the Constitution.

Cool story...but your roots lie in that disgusting brown thridworld shithole full of human cockroaches though right?
How many litters of silver tooth cockroaches have you dropped in the laps of good, real core Americans?
I'm an American. You're a Cultist that fawned his integrity for a Limousine, pink tie wearing NY liberal who spent his life chilling with the Clintons. An idiot is born every second, that's why there's 70million of you gullible retards.

LefTard Logic:
Only illegals don't care about express law.

Actually, George W. Bush proposed the same thing... it's really not radical.

LefTard Logic:
Only illegals don't care about express law.
What??

Actually, George W. Bush proposed the same thing... it's really not radical.
Yeah, yeah it is radical when the details are exposed.

LefTard Logic:
You say...."Reward the criminals because they've been able to allude authorities."
Why would that be your default position to take?
Why wouldn't you suggest that we change course with public opinion, that we file the largest lawsuit ever filed in an American court against our own government for not doing what they are sworn to do...protect the lives and livelihoods of Americans by protecting our borders from foreign invaders?
No, I SAID give 'em a green card and make them pay taxes because we can't seem to get rid of them, no matter how hard you bitch about it.
They're not foreign invaders, and your hyperbole is too stupid to argue with. Go mumble to yourself in the corner.

I'd be pleased as punch if not a single person was living here illegally, btw, and every leftie would agree with me. But it is reality. Your plan is what? You've gotten almost 500 miles of Wall. Let's see if it keeps out the coming invasion I've heard some of you freaking out about. But it didn't solve your problem of 11 mil illegal immigrants here, just as we told you it wouldn't.

Forum List

Back