Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The litmus test for a Democrat VP on the ballot with Joe The Extortionist is not only whether or not they are female, but will also will let Rosie O'Donnell sit on their face at the Convention.

If democrats ever nominated Rosie O'Donnell, then they would be on par with Republicans that nominated Donald Trump. Until that day, ya'll will have the Dems beat for crazy.

Since the "resurrection" of Low IQ Joe is 100% about Cocksucker Obama, why not make it official, and increase the "diversity" of the ticket??

Make MICHAEL ROBINSON the Veep nominee...

Diversity index - black, homo, trans, total fraud

df09811caca351e9c4f8fc862579c008.894x450x1.jpg

Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
Corey booker is obviously the token male name since biden will not be allowed to choose a male running mate...Since Biden is a white male from "back east" an hispanic female from out west would make the most sense since the black vote is locked up [ no.6]...Warren brings less to the table than anyone on that list and is only there because she looks like an old white man.
What Biden needs

Help with following demographics

Suburban women
Midwest voters
Working class
Florida
Hispanics

I think Amy Klobuchar or Elizabeth Warren would be the two best options in my opinion. Probably Klobuchar more than Warren since Minnesota is a more vital state to win for electoral votes.
Warren is almost as old as Biden
Biden doesn’t need help with Eastern Liberals

Klobuchar is more moderate and can help in the Midwest

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

Corey booker is obviously the token male name since biden will not be allowed to choose a male running mate...Since Biden is a white male from "back east" an hispanic female from out west would make the most sense since the black vote is locked up [ no.6]...Warren brings less to the table than anyone on that list and is only there because she looks like an old white man.
What Biden needs

Suburban women
Midwest voters
Working class
Florida
Hispanics
That's my question with Harris. How can she possibly help with HS level grads in the MW? Obviously she could help by arguing to latinos in Ariz and all Hispanics in fla, and blacks that voting rights have to be increased with more polling stations and for at least some former felons have to be reinstated.

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.
You guess wrong

Air means air
Airports are airports

You don’t “Ram” ramparts

What Biden needs

a working human brain
no INVESTIGATIONS into how Hunter Biden became worth half a billion $$$$
no leftist peace activists noticing that Low IQ Joe is 100% bought and paid for by the warmongering Zionist lobby
a new face

nobody reading this.... especially supporters of Cocksucker Obama

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president (Low IO Joe) to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies. ie the Mossad offs Obama, Low IQ Joe lies about it and starts a war with Iran to help precisely those who offed Obama (kinda like starting a war with Iraq over the Mossad's 911 hit)

Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles?

because Israel's "inner circle" knows Low IQ Joe is a WHORE who SELLS OUT....

I think Amy Klobuchar or Elizabeth Warren would be the two best options in my opinion. Probably Klobuchar more than Warren since Minnesota is a more vital state to win for electoral votes.

But this is going to be an epically dirty, and at least on the Trump side blatantly factually misrepresenting election since …. I'd have to say pre-Teddy Roosevelt. Meaning no race snide remark, I want somebody with a knife and a pistol and who is able and willing with both. Is Klobachar up to that? We saw what happened with Kaine.

Klobuchar has some sort of Parkinson's type disease/disorder and hence is only qualified to remain in the Senate. Klobuchar was "shaking" during one debate, brain fogged the Mexican President's name on Latino TV, and was uncontrollably blinking in the Nevada debate. Without the health issue, Klobuchar wins the nomination....

But this is going to be an epically dirty, and at least on the Trump side blatantly factually misrepresenting election since …. I'd have to say pre-Teddy Roosevelt. Meaning no race snide remark, I want somebody with a knife and a pistol and who is able and willing with both. Is Klobachar up to that? We saw what happened with Kaine.
Klobuchar is no dynamo

Warren, Booker, Harris know how to push Trumps buttons

Why not just make Jussie Smollett the VP nominee, and skip the BS of Hate Hoax Harris and Bigot Booker, who were 100% in on the hate hoax too.... all directed by the former Community HATE HOAX Organizer - the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief....

Do you think he will remember who he picks?
Why wouldn’t he?

Well, Biden has been endorsing President Donald Trump.

Neat. Is this the video twitter is warning as a manipulated fake, I've been reading about?

Not manipulated, edited and shortened. They only cut off the ending where Biden tried to do a messy cleanup...and failed.

Your like Nero's instrument --- A LIAR.

I'm sorry...I'm sorry you're backing such a weak horse!

tenor-S.gif

Covfefe

Glass houses my friend. If you want to attack Biden stuttering, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

there is a difference between misspeaking and demented incoherence. If you don't know the difference then you have nothing to contribute here.
There is a difference between stuttering and claiming that Washington captured airports.

give us the entire airport quote, in context, with no words left out.

At an Independence Day celebration in Washington, the president began speaking about the bravery of Revolutionary War troops and then seems to have shifted to the War of 1812, with some erroneous additions.

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, Commander-in-Chief.

The Continental Army suffered the bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our Army manned the air (inaudible), it rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant. (A
pplause.)

I suspect that "manned the air' meant fired rockets and cannons. "airports" was probably a misspeak for ramparts.

Nice try, but nothing even close to senile old joe and his declining brain.

Ramparts was ALREADY UTTERED three words prior. They "rammed the ramparts".

Juvenile as it sounds you CAN ram the ramparts. You can't really "take them over". And you CANNOT take over airports more than a century before FLIGHT is invented.

But just for the moment let's stipulate that he did misspeak "airports" when he meant "ramparts" ---- WHEN did he ever admit to misspeaking? Not just about this --- about ANYTHING?

Of course if you "CAN" transport your own father's birthplace five thousand miles away on an entirely different continent, and then repeat it over and over, in that case words have no meaning. And if words have no meaning, shut the fuck up. Not only shut the fuck up but FUCK NO you can't have that job.

And we're back to the 25th Amendment, Bob's your uncle, cue fat lady, music swells, roll credits, fade to black aaaand SCENE.

Last edited:
"Fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible!"

new USMB definition

fiscally responsible = massively increasing spending with no concern for debt, deficit, or future US default

That is like a really fat person laughing and making fun of a healthy diet plan....

Klobuchar is no dynamo

We can only hope it is one of the three. I wonder if Slow Joe will remember who is his running mate. Just in the past day or so he's gotten his wife and sister confused and couldn't remember Obama's name.

Klobuchar is no dynamo

We can only hope it is one of the three. I wonder if Slow Joe will remember who is his running mate. Just in the past day or so he's gotten his wife and sister confused and couldn't remember Obama's name.

Joe Biden is a stable genius

The Biden veepstakes

My guess is either Bob Casey or Tom Wolf.

The Biden veepstakes

What Biden needs

Suburban women
Midwest voters
Working class
Florida
Hispanics
That's my question with Harris. How can she possibly help with HS level grads in the MW? Obviously she could help by arguing to latinos in Ariz and all Hispanics in fla, and blacks that voting rights have to be increased with more polling stations and for at least some former felons have to be reinstated.
The powers that be would love to see warren, but harris would certainly lift his vote total but that would be mostly in areas he pretty much has locked down anyway...also, while I do not know the real story behind her father and his criticism of her he seems to be a wild card type who won't hesitate to go public with something he disagrees with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back