Biden walks out of Medal of Honor ceremony

Are Democrats really going to vote for this man? He walked off the podium and out of the room, leaving the recipient up there alone, wondering what he was supposed to do.

Did pres. Biden walk off stage or fall off stage? He has a history of falling down especially around stairs. If he fell off stage & got back up onto his feet he may have been confused(remember his age!) & thought the ceremony was over.

It did look quite odd. Has there been any attempt to explain it by the White House?

I cut the old guy a lot of slack....

Often the President is super busy with some crisis somewhere in the world or state and it needs his attention but he has some sort of publicity function to perform as well....he can't be in two places at the same time....but he tries to be....the situation room just being a couple of doors down the hallway.

And he tries to look sauntering because he doesn't want to give away that he is focusing on something urgent. It's happened more than once to more than one President.

Often the President is super busy with some crisis somewhere in the world or state and it needs his attention but he has some sort of publicity function to perform as well....he can't be in two places at the same time....but he tries to be....the situation room just being a couple of doors down the hallway.

And he tries to look sauntering because he doesn't want to give away that he is focusing on something urgent. It's happened more than once to more than one President.
Yours is generosity above and beyond. Could be, perhaps, but his look was not one of focus.

Did pres. Biden walk off stage or fall off stage? He has a history of falling down especially around stairs. If he fell off stage & got back up onto his feet he may have been confused(remember his age!) & thought the ceremony was over.
No, he walked out, leaving the Medal recipient standing there alone, completely befuddled. Dementia patients like Biden do that type of thing.

However, my mother is in stage 4ish, and doesn’t do that. They have nice recitals at her assisted living facility, and she NEVER gets up and just walks out. She also speaks better than Biden, and completes sentences. I suspect Biden is in worse shape than my 94-year-old mother, and should be in an ALF - or more likely, at his beach house with round-the-clock personal aides.

So you are saying that awarding a medal of honor is not on his mind as he awards it to a designated hero.
And what is he focusing on? The guy has been seen more on the beech than he has been seen with victims of devastation such as Maui, Florida and East Palestine. I know more about his ice cream preference than I do about his thoughts on North Korea.

Does it help to say that Joe can't help it? He doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Neither do democrats.
Oh, make no mistake. The democrats are indeed monkeys on a string but this is all by design. Been happening for at least 60 years and perhaps even longer.

The marxists started to infiltrate and corrode our country since.....well really Woodrow Wilson.

By the 30s they had taken over the entertainment industry and slowly took over the schools and media.

Yeah, for over 60 years...and here we are. The terminal illness as matastasized to such a level that we are all experiencing the death of the nation that began as an idea.

The heathens took it down and people like me are to blame. For participating in their sleeze and also apathetically allowing it to happen. Feeble efforts to stop it at best.

Posts on usmessageboard.com doesn't count as "doing something."

No Dude,
Snap out of it.

I see, so is this a crisis, a publicity function or is he focusing on something urgent?

1694014004264.png

Or -
No yet quite enough hatred to actually fix it.
Most of the hate comes from the bed wetters.

Yes, I do despise them with every strand of my DNA. That's merely reciprocation though. I still love my country, most of our people, our culture, traditions, history, and constitution. Are we perfect? Of course not, we still have commies and did some stupid shit, or at least allowed our govt to do a lot of stupid shit.

The bed wetters LOATHE US. They constantly criticize the country and anything positive. They promote things that deliberately reduce prosperity, freedom, and our standard of living. The focus on every negative event, marginalize every great accomplishment of our people and act as if we have to build walls to keep people IN. Listening to bed wetter talk about their homeland as if they even know what poverty, tyranny, oppression "racism", and civil conflict really is, you'd wonder why they remain here. Everything they want exists in Pyongyang.

A massive nanny state, cult of personality despotic government, a disarmed population of slaves, no property, no "rich" people, no religion, and a single homogenous "race".

Then need some "encouragement" to GTFO and seek
red pastures elsewhere.

Most of the hate comes from the bed wetters.

Yes, I do despise them with every strand of my DNA. That's merely reciprocation though. I still love my country, most of our people, our culture, traditions, history, and constitution. Are we perfect? Of course not, we still have commies and did some stupid shit, or at least allowed our govt to do a lot of stupid shit.

The bed wetters LOATHE US. They constantly criticize the country and anything positive. They promote things that deliberately reduce prosperity, freedom, and our standard of living. The focus on every negative event, marginalize every great accomplishment of our people and act as if we have to build walls to keep people IN. Listening to bed wetter talk about their homeland as if they even know what poverty, tyranny, oppression "racism", and civil conflict really is, you'd wonder why they remain here. Everything they want exists in Pyongyang.

A massive nanny state, cult of personality despotic government, a disarmed population of slaves, no property, no "rich" people, no religion, and a single homogenous "race".

Then need some "encouragement" to GTFO and seek
red pastures elsewhere.

They only understand force.
The "encouragement" has to be decisive, and final.

Forum List

Back