Biden walks out of Medal of Honor ceremony

I bet he was not briefed. I have been to a bunch of military award formation ceremonies, but do not remember one with a Chaplin doing a benediction, unless some awards were post humus. Of course, I have never been to a Medal of Honor ceremony.
I neither usually in the field but this is not.

I bet he was not briefed. I have been to a bunch of military award formation ceremonies, but do not remember one with a Chaplin doing a benediction, unless some awards were post humus. Of course, I have never been to a Medal of Honor ceremony.
So you really don't know jack shit yet you try to cover for the old coot....Damn, that's low man.

17:38 in for the benediction.

1693951233927.png

You usually have to get invited to the White House for that.
A CMH awardee showed up to my graduation at Ft Bragg.
I used to have a MOS that could have meant an assignment in the WH, but luckily I never ended up there.

make all the excuses for him you want ... what he did was was disgusting ! if Trump would have done that you wouldnt be saying he did it because he wasnt briefed !

You usually have to get invited to the White House for that.
A CMH awardee showed up to my graduation at Ft Bragg.
I used to have a MOS that could have meant an assignment in the WH, but luckily I never ended up there.
That is cool! Been in pretty high speed slots, but not on this continent. Been in award ceremonies where civilians were going to be present for the formation, that the ceremony was going to be part of. Big official ceremonies where civilians were going to be present usually entailed a printed program. One would think POTUS would have at least been briefed, and a program under White House seal would make a hell of a keepsake for your average invitee, as it just doesn't come up that often. I was an Officer aide to a CG. My boss would have never walked in without a briefing on the sequence of events, and that's just me. You don't let the boss embarrass himself or anybody else for lack of not being briefed beforehand. You, more than many should know what I am saying is true. It just isn't done if you are worth a shit, and those people are undoubtedly well above my past pay grade.

make all the excuses for him you want ... what he did was was disgusting ! if Trump would have done that you wouldnt be saying he did it because he wasnt briefed !
Oh, if it had been Trump, I definitely would be saying, he wasn't briefed, because in my opinion, he should have been, and as you know, I don't even like the SOB.

That is cool! Been in pretty high speed slots, but not on this continent. Been in award ceremonies where civilians were going to be present for the formation, that the ceremony was going to be part of. Big official ceremonies where civilians were going to be present usually entailed a printed program. One would think POTUS would have at least been briefed, and a program under White House seal would make a hell of a keepsake for your average invitee, as it just doesn't come up that often. I was an Officer aide to a CG. My boss would have never walked in without a briefing on the sequence of events, and that's just me. You don't let the boss embarrass himself or anybody else for lack of not being briefed beforehand. You, more than many should know what I am saying is true. It just isn't done if you are worth a shit, and those people are undoubtedly well above my past pay grade.
I think Biden is just floating around. He has to have a handler with a leash to keep him from wandering off.

cvbxcbxc.gif

Forum List

Back