Biden walks out of Medal of Honor ceremony

1. Dr. Jill have Covid
2. Biden the Demented gets Covid
3. The Powers that Be claim it hit him hard and tragically, sadly affected his health so
4. He has to bow out of the 24 election

My prediction, because this is a farce
That would make no sense since Biden was the most popularly elected president in history, having shattered the old record by 17% against an incumbent who improved upon his own winning margin.

That would make no sense since Biden was the most popularly elected president in history, having shattered the old record by 17% against an incumbent who improved upon his own winning margin.
Potatohead didn't get the most votes. He got the most ballots.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

The dirty little secret is that Biden isn't in charge. A cadre of unelected unidentified left wing kids who have no respect for the Military are calling the shots. They told him that his time was up and he walked off probably without knowing why he was there in the first place.

Most likely. They're thinking about it, for sure.

I think he was afraid he would fall over if he bowed his head and closed his eyes.

The world is watching. Everyone is making fun of that embarrassment called the Potato In Chief, Pedo Joe. The son of a whore is a complete disgrace in the real sense of the word. I hope he rots in the darkest depths of hell for eternity.

Last edited:
I bet he was not briefed. I have been to a bunch of military award formation ceremonies, but do not remember one with a Chaplin doing a benediction, unless some awards were post humus. Of course, I have never been to a Medal of Honor ceremony.
Lol, you don't walk by a veteran that you're suppose to give an award too. I bet behind the scenes, Biden uses both hands to drink water. IMPEACH HIM!

Forum List

Back