Biden = War in the Middle East

What the fuck is your problem with Jews?
Are you Hitler's spawn or something?

Do you even know what "Zionism" means ?
It's the SAME as saying Christians look out for Christian values, or Germans look out for German values.
What a bigoted racist dumbfuck you must be. I've lost my patience to be polite with you evil, ignorant assclowns

Actually, those things are fucked up. We've seen what happens when Germans look out for Germans, you get Hitler.

So let's look at the basic lie of Zionism. "A land without a people for a people without a land." This was a lie. There were already people on that land. The Zionists took it from them. The world let it happen because it felt bad about the Holocaust.

You always hate those who are better than yourself because they worked at it.
I bet JoeB had a shitload of self-hating, Progressive Jew professors.

Actually, when I was in college I was more right wing than you are. I thought those professors were full of shit, but I had to put up with their shit to get the piece of paper. I also think I got a lot more out of the Army than I got out of college. (which is ironic, since I only joined the Army to pay for college. Go figure. )

You seem to forget that I have stated more than a few times that I agree with you.
Israel pretty much gives away their battle scarred technological innovations to the US.
They US should stop giving Israel money.
Israel should develop it themselves, which they can, and sell it to the US for 10B rather then the paltry 3.8B they have to give back anyway.
But then you would find something else about Jews to hate.

Well, I could hate them for their inflated sense of ego.
Something from which you obviously don't suffer.

What the fuck is your problem with Jews?
Are you Hitler's spawn or something?

Do you even know what "Zionism" means ?
It's the SAME as saying Christians look out for Christian values, or Germans look out for German values.
What a bigoted racist dumbfuck you must be. I've lost my patience to be polite with you evil, ignorant assclowns

Actually, those things are fucked up. We've seen what happens when Germans look out for Germans, you get Hitler.

So let's look at the basic lie of Zionism. "A land without a people for a people without a land." This was a lie. There were already people on that land. The Zionists took it from them. The world let it happen because it felt bad about the Holocaust.

You always hate those who are better than yourself because they worked at it.
I bet JoeB had a shitload of self-hating, Progressive Jew professors.

Actually, when I was in college I was more right wing than you are. I thought those professors were full of shit, but I had to put up with their shit to get the piece of paper. I also think I got a lot more out of the Army than I got out of college. (which is ironic, since I only joined the Army to pay for college. Go figure. )

Oh stop being such a drama queen.
There's not a nation on Earth where someone else was not displaced at some point. It's called "human nature"

Get over it already. sheesh!!

There's not a nation on Earth where someone else was not displaced at some point. It's called "human nature"

So it the Zionists get displaced by the Arabs, we won't here you whining about it?
I won't be. Might makes right. They tried in 48 and 67 and it did not work out well. They are welcome to try again and the word is Islamists not Arabs. Christian Arabs have zero interest in a war with Israel.

I won't be. Might makes right. They tried in 48 and 67 and it did not work out well. They are welcome to try again and the word is Islamists not Arabs. Christian Arabs have zero interest in a war with Israel.

The problem is the Zionists haven't won a war since 1967 without the US having to bail them out.

Every year the Zionist Entity becomes more of an international outcast. Kind of like South Africa.

The problem is the Zionists haven't won a war since 1967 without the US having to bail them out.

Every year the Zionist Entity becomes more of an international outcast. Kind of like South Africa.
Bailed out? Link please...

You seem to care a lot about it. Thank you for your concern.

Terrorists didn’t attack Israel under Trump, who is banned on Twitter but Omar and the leader of Hamas are not banned. If terrorists are emboldened to attack Israel then what stops them from attacking us next. They see Biden as a weak ass President by just seeing the crisis at the border, him stating America is systematically racist and of course now attack on our allies.

Trump killed terrorist leaders, Biden emboldens them.

Elections have consequences.

Truth over Facts
Trump's actions in the Middle East helped to set up the attack by Hamas. He was as one-sided as he could be to get the Jewish vote, beginning with the embassy transfer, elimination of financial aid,
and totally ignoring the Palestinians as a part of the process. This attack is a perfect example of unintended consequences. and predictable since Trump never looks at the big picture.
Trump's actions in the Middle East brought peace to the region. Biden's actions have resulted in a resumption of violence because the Palestinians know he won't cut off their aid if they misbehave like Trump would have. What did you think was going to happen when you give Iran billions of dollars? Oh wait...you're as naive as Joe...you thought they'd spend it on something OTHER than terrorism? Aren't you special! (eye roll)

First of all, the Palestinians did NOT "misbehave" like you claim, since the rockets had to be fired in retaliation for the Zionist attacks and murders on the Temple Mount and home confiscations.
Second is that we only give the Palestinians $200 million a year, not even enough to cover the cost of garbage collection, compared to the $5 billion we give Israel annually. And that $200 million is required by treaties going back to Reagan, Carter, Bush and Clinton.
You have to give it by US law.
It is not optional.
I believe Trump was referring to the 370 million we give to the UN fund that provides assistance to Palestinian "refugees". THAT is totally optional.

And how does that compare with 5 billion a year for 8 million Jews?
Israel is our ally in the Middle East. Palestine is not. Duh?

That's not true.. Saudi Arabia has been a US ally since the late 1930s and we don't give them foreign aid for 70 years.. Further, the state never straffed the USS Liberty.

Israel has betrayed the US many times.. Eisenhower, Reagan, LBJ... They betrayed them all more than once.

Rubbish. American oil companies developed Saudi oil fields and made a bunch of homicidal bandits and goat thieves filthy rich with no effort on their own part. And, only dumbass liars still run around Whining about the Liberty, like little moron parrots with no real facts to limit their propaganda.

Yeah, cuz Arabs built their own tanks, jets, firearms, etc. .... What a silly idiotic loon you are. The morons actually blamed the Soviets for their losses to the IDF, instead of admitting their own incompetence at real warfare, which is why they rely on terrorism and extortion as 'foreign policy', just like Democrats. When your 'culture' is based on banditry and gangsterism, your 'armies' will tend to fall apart into mobs of raping and looting feral animals almost immediately, just a fact of life in the ME.

Terrorists didn’t attack Israel under Trump, who is banned on Twitter but Omar and the leader of Hamas are not banned. If terrorists are emboldened to attack Israel then what stops them from attacking us next. They see Biden as a weak ass President by just seeing the crisis at the border, him stating America is systematically racist and of course now attack on our allies.

Truth over Facts
Trump's actions in the Middle East helped to set up the attack by Hamas. He was as one-sided as he could be to get the Jewish vote, beginning with the embassy transfer, elimination of financial aid,
and totally ignoring the Palestinians as a part of the process. This attack is a perfect example of unintended consequences. and predictable since Trump never looks at the big picture.
Trump's actions in the Middle East brought peace to the region. Biden's actions have resulted in a resumption of violence because the Palestinians know he won't cut off their aid if they misbehave like Trump would have. What did you think was going to happen when you give Iran billions of dollars? Oh wait...you're as naive as Joe...you thought they'd spend it on something OTHER than terrorism? Aren't you special! (eye roll)

First of all, the Palestinians did NOT "misbehave" like you claim, since the rockets had to be fired in retaliation for the Zionist attacks and murders on the Temple Mount and home confiscations.
Second is that we only give the Palestinians $200 million a year, not even enough to cover the cost of garbage collection, compared to the $5 billion we give Israel annually. And that $200 million is required by treaties going back to Reagan, Carter, Bush and Clinton.
It is not optional.
I believe Trump was referring to the 370 million we give to the UN fund that provides assistance to Palestinian "refugees". THAT is totally optional.

That's not true.. Saudi Arabia has been a US ally since the late 1930s and we don't give them foreign aid for 70 years.. Further, the state never straffed the USS Liberty.

Israel has betrayed the US many times.. Eisenhower, Reagan, LBJ... They betrayed them all more than once.

Rubbish. American oil companies developed Saudi oil fields and made a bunch of homicidal bandits and goat thieves filthy rich with no effort on their own part. And, only dumbass liars still run around Whining about the Liberty, like little moron parrots with no real facts to limit their propaganda.

LOLOL.. You don't know a damned thing about ARAMCO or Saudi Arabia.

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

I know KSA has “Muslims only” zones. Pretty accepting eh, Islamist?

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

Islamist you keep avoiding the question I ask you over and over again. Why is that?

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

You mean Mecca and Medina? 40,000 Americans have live and worked in Arabia without feeling they needed to intrude on thos Holy sites. What is your issue?

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

You mean Mecca and Medina? 40,000 Americans have live and worked in Arabia without feeling they needed to intrude on thos Holy sites. What is your issue?
My issue is that every single mostly Muslim country becomes a Sharia Run place where basic human rights are not afforded to people. Drinking of alcohol is illegal, women are treated like property, gays are executed and Jews are banned. That is my issue Islamist. The safest place for a Muslim woman or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East is Israel. How about dem honor killings? How about dem child brides? Pretty barbaric. Yet you always dance around this. Weak sauce.

So it the Zionists get displaced by the Arabs, we won't here you whining about it?
Yep and Colonialists displaced Native Americans. Funny if the Arabs won and Jews were displaced no one would care. You’re such a fat loser hypocrite

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

My issue is that every single mostly Muslim country becomes a Sharia Run place where basic human rights are not afforded to people. Drinking of alcohol is illegal, women are treated like property, gays are executed and Jews are banned. That is my issue Islamist. The safest place for a Muslim woman or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East is Israel. How about dem honor killings? How about dem child brides? Pretty barbaric. Yet you always dance around this. Weak sauce.

Honor killings are treated as murder. Your hate and ignorance is appalling. Are you Jewish? Clearly, you have never lived in the Arab world.

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

Honor killings are treated as murder. Your hate and ignorance is appalling. Are you Jewish? Clearly, you have never lived in the Arab world.
So you skipped over 90% of the post and then just went to honor killings and they aren't considered murder. Nope. Nice try though, Islamist. I am Jewish. I am not welcome in the Arab world. Are you ever not a complete and utter liar? EVER?

I want others to see your ignorance firsthand. Islamists and Leftists on the same side. WOW!

Toddsterpatriot Indeependent Mindful bripat9643

Pakistan

Pakistan has the highest number of documented and estimated honour killings per capita of any country in the world; about one-fifth of the world's honour killings are performed in Pakistan (1,000 out of the 5,000 per year total).

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

So you skipped over 90% of the post and then just went to honor killings and they aren't considered murder. Nope. Nice try though, Islamist. I am Jewish. I am not welcome in the Arab world. Are you ever not a complete and utter liar? EVER?

I want others to see your ignorance firsthand. Islamists and Leftists on the same side. WOW!

Pakistan

Pakistan has the highest number of documented and estimated honour killings per capita of any country in the world; about one-fifth of the world's honour killings are performed in Pakistan (1,000 out of the 5,000 per year total).

Pakistan is also very poor and backwards.

Demonizng the neighbors has been standard fare for 3,000 years.

Truth over Facts

It is not optional.

Pakistan

Pakistan is also very poor and backwards.

Demonizng the neighbors has been standard fare for 3,000 years.
When people are judged by their possessions as opposed to their character.

Forum List

Back