Biden = War in the Middle East

Nope. It’s a military contract. If I deliver you bread and you pay me for it, I am not “giving” you anything. Carry on. If you’re so worried about kids being hungry, eat less, fatty and donate more.

US AId to the Zionist Entity in 2019 -

$3,308,476,548​

Of which at least 85% is spent in the US.
Plus massive technological improvements.
But you can’t handle in-context facts.

Terrorists didn’t attack Israel under Trump, who is banned on Twitter but Omar and the leader of Hamas are not banned. If terrorists are emboldened to attack Israel then what stops them from attacking us next. They see Biden as a weak ass President by just seeing the crisis at the border, him stating America is systematically racist and of course now attack on our allies.

Trump killed terrorist leaders, Biden emboldens them.

Elections have consequences.

Truth over Facts
Trump's actions in the Middle East helped to set up the attack by Hamas. He was as one-sided as he could be to get the Jewish vote, beginning with the embassy transfer, elimination of financial aid,
and totally ignoring the Palestinians as a part of the process. This attack is a perfect example of unintended consequences. and predictable since Trump never looks at the big picture.
Trump's actions in the Middle East brought peace to the region. Biden's actions have resulted in a resumption of violence because the Palestinians know he won't cut off their aid if they misbehave like Trump would have. What did you think was going to happen when you give Iran billions of dollars? Oh wait...you're as naive as Joe...you thought they'd spend it on something OTHER than terrorism? Aren't you special! (eye roll)

First of all, the Palestinians did NOT "misbehave" like you claim, since the rockets had to be fired in retaliation for the Zionist attacks and murders on the Temple Mount and home confiscations.
Second is that we only give the Palestinians $200 million a year, not even enough to cover the cost of garbage collection, compared to the $5 billion we give Israel annually. And that $200 million is required by treaties going back to Reagan, Carter, Bush and Clinton.
You have to give it by US law.
It is not optional.
I believe Trump was referring to the 370 million we give to the UN fund that provides assistance to Palestinian "refugees". THAT is totally optional.

And how does that compare with 5 billion a year for 8 million Jews?
Israel is our ally in the Middle East. Palestine is not. Duh?

Israel isn't an ally.. They are on the dole. KSA has been an ally since the late 1930s and they don't get US foreign aid.. Israel has blatantly betrayed several US presidents including Eisenhower and Reagan.
Other than ripping off the US for oil, what else has KSA given the US in return?
We have 25K troops there and we still pay premium prices.

They built the bases.. and paid the US a million dollars a day for air defense of the Kurds after Iraq.. Of course the US said they would leave as soon as Kuwait was rescued.. but they stayed 13 years.

KSA pays for all weapons and training. KSA has never ripped off US oil .. NOT a penny. You are dumb as a stump.
Where do you get this bullshit from?
The US taxpayer pays and we pay the same as any other nation.

Saudi Arabia paid to build the bases and they pay for US weapons and training. They aren't on th
Mazel Tov! SA started paying under Trump.

What an absolutely stupid lie.. LOLOL.. The Saudis have been paying for US weapons and training since before Reagan.
Non-Arab Link?

Terrorists didn’t attack Israel under Trump, who is banned on Twitter but Omar and the leader of Hamas are not banned. If terrorists are emboldened to attack Israel then what stops them from attacking us next. They see Biden as a weak ass President by just seeing the crisis at the border, him stating America is systematically racist and of course now attack on our allies.

Trump killed terrorist leaders, Biden emboldens them.

Elections have consequences.

Truth over Facts
Trump's actions in the Middle East helped to set up the attack by Hamas. He was as one-sided as he could be to get the Jewish vote, beginning with the embassy transfer, elimination of financial aid,
and totally ignoring the Palestinians as a part of the process. This attack is a perfect example of unintended consequences. and predictable since Trump never looks at the big picture.
Trump's actions in the Middle East brought peace to the region. Biden's actions have resulted in a resumption of violence because the Palestinians know he won't cut off their aid if they misbehave like Trump would have. What did you think was going to happen when you give Iran billions of dollars? Oh wait...you're as naive as Joe...you thought they'd spend it on something OTHER than terrorism? Aren't you special! (eye roll)

First of all, the Palestinians did NOT "misbehave" like you claim, since the rockets had to be fired in retaliation for the Zionist attacks and murders on the Temple Mount and home confiscations.
Second is that we only give the Palestinians $200 million a year, not even enough to cover the cost of garbage collection, compared to the $5 billion we give Israel annually. And that $200 million is required by treaties going back to Reagan, Carter, Bush and Clinton.
You have to give it by US law.
It is not optional.
I believe Trump was referring to the 370 million we give to the UN fund that provides assistance to Palestinian "refugees". THAT is totally optional.

And how does that compare with 5 billion a year for 8 million Jews?
Israel is our ally in the Middle East. Palestine is not. Duh?

Israel isn't an ally.. They are on the dole. KSA has been an ally since the late 1930s and they don't get US foreign aid.. Israel has blatantly betrayed several US presidents including Eisenhower and Reagan.
Other than ripping off the US for oil, what else has KSA given the US in return?
We have 25K troops there and we still pay premium prices.

They built the bases.. and paid the US a million dollars a day for air defense of the Kurds after Iraq.. Of course the US said they would leave as soon as Kuwait was rescued.. but they stayed 13 years.

KSA pays for all weapons and training. KSA has never ripped off US oil .. NOT a penny. You are dumb as a stump.
Where do you get this bullshit from?
The US taxpayer pays and we pay the same as any other nation.

Saudi Arabia paid to build the bases and they pay for US weapons and training. They aren't on the dole.
I was told by military personnel that SA is on the dole.

Well, they are stupid too. KSA has never been on the dole.
Non Arab Link?
I've already proved over 99% of your posts are complete bullshit.

In your dreams. The US has been selling weapons and training to the Saudis since the 1970s, but you know they could buy that stuff from the French. I have never seen such a pack of dumb ass conspiracy nuts. You haven't proven anything except your ignorance.
Buy what from the French? White Flags of surrender?

Weapons... You are completely ignorant about France too. No surprise to me.
What weapons? Cakes and pastries? LOL

Nope. It’s a military contract. If I deliver you bread and you pay me for it, I am not “giving” you anything. Carry on. If you’re so worried about kids being hungry, eat less, fatty and donate more.

$3,308,476,548​

Did you read your own link and do a deep dive? It is a military contract. Jeezuz you’re stupid. It is “aid” in name only.

$3,308,476,548​

Did you read your own link and do a deep dive? It is a military contract. Jeezuz you’re stupid. It is “aid” in name only.
JoeB can't handle being not as smart as JOOOOS.

The Zionists get the entire world pissed off at us for supporting their fucked up apartheid regime.

We could spend that money in so many more productive ways.

Except it isn't coming out of their pockets, it's coming out of OURS

I'm smart enough to realize America is being played for chumps.

The Zionists get the entire world pissed off at us for supporting their fucked up apartheid regime.

I didn't know you were a comedian!
The world is pissed off at us, as Moshe described so well in Deuteronomy, because we have a moral social order and education is a Biblical Commandment.
We come in, we go to school or learn a trade and the non-Jews eventually have us running the country because we pilfer less than everyone else.

Did you get your "degree" in history from a box of Cracker Jacks?

It is a military contract and they pay us

The world is pissed off at us, as Moshe described so well in Deuteronomy, because we have a moral social order and education is a Biblical Commandment.
We come in, we go to school or learn a trade and the non-Jews eventually have us running the country because we pilfer less than everyone else.

I was just limiting the conversation to the Zionist entity. I wasn't going into your uncanny ability to piss people off no matter where you go.

I was just limiting the conversation to the Zionist entity. I wasn't going into your uncanny ability to piss people off no matter where you go.
Honestly, did you get your history degree from a box of Cracker Jacks?

Are you upset about the religious war between India and Pakistan?
Are you upset about the religious war between Syria and Lebanon?
Are you upset about the religious war between Saudi Arabia and Yemen?
Are you upset about the religious war between Christians and Muslims in the Balkans?
Are you upset that Turkey built a wall to keep out the Syrian refugees who are homeless and starving?

Are you upset that Israel has built a nation in 70 years that not one other nation in the Eastern Hemisphere has been able to do since WWII?

Go ahead, let your Jew hatred flow...

Are you upset about the religious war between Christians and Muslims in the Balkans?

None of these involved a colonial power resettling a foreign people on someone else's land. The only historical analog to the Zionist Entity is Apartheid South Africa. I wouldn't even categorize most of those as "Religious wars".

Are you upset that Israel has built a nation in 70 years that not one other nation in the Eastern Hemisphere has been able to do since WWII?

No, man, I'm upset that they rile up the whole region, and we keep getting dragged into war after war that their fifth columnists in Washington instigate.

Guy, a five year old whines, "Why do you hate me?" An adult looks at criticism and evaluates if it is valid.

The problem with the Zionists is that they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

None of these involved a colonial power resettling a foreign people on someone else's land. The only historical analog to the Zionist Entity is Apartheid South Africa. I wouldn't even categorize most of those as "Religious wars".

No, man, I'm upset that they rile up the whole region, and we keep getting dragged into war after war that their fifth columnists in Washington instigate.

Guy, a five year old whines, "Why do you hate me?" An adult looks at criticism and evaluates if it is valid.

The problem with the Zionists is that they are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.
Bullshit...almost all of them required people being moved around or suddenly living in enemy territory.
And what about all the slaughter?
But what the fuck...Goyim murdering Goyim is fine!

Bullshit...almost all of them required people being moved around or suddenly living in enemy territory.
Okay, let's look at that. The Balkans was that the Republics of Yugoslavia didn't reflect where ethnicities actually lived. At the time, I was very critical of Clinton for getting us involved in the civil war against the Serbs while turning a blind eye to what the Croats were doing.

The problem in much of the third world is colonial powers drew the borders, instead of the people themselvs.

This has nothing to do with the Zionists moving in to Palestine and stealing Palestinian land.

Okay, let's look at that. The Balkans was that the Republics of Yugoslavia didn't reflect where ethnicities actually lived. At the time, I was very critical of Clinton for getting us involved in the civil war against the Serbs while turning a blind eye to what the Croats were doing.

The problem in much of the third world is colonial powers drew the borders, instead of the people themselvs.

This has nothing to do with the Zionists moving in to Palestine and stealing Palestinian land.
BORING!
These people are actually slaughtering each other and you're playing the game of "Oh my! They stepped in the other guy's sandbox."
Are you that much of a psycho?

BORING!
These people are actually slaughtering each other and you're playing the game of "Oh my! They stepped in the other guy's sandbox."

Again, millenium old ethnic rivalries aren't our problem.

We sponsor the Zionist Entity, and the world holds us accountable for their crimes.
You seem to forget that I have stated more than a few times that I agree with you.
Israel pretty much gives away their battle scarred technological innovations to the US.
They US should stop giving Israel money.
Israel should develop it themselves, which they can, and sell it to the US for 10B rather then the paltry 3.8B they have to give back anyway.
But then you would find something else about Jews to hate.

BORING!

We sponsor the Zionist Entity, and the world holds us accountable for their crimes.

What the fuck is your problem with Jews?
Are you Hitler's spawn or something?

Do you even know what "Zionism" means ?
It's the SAME as saying Christians look out for Christian values, or Germans look out for German values.
What a bigoted racist dumbfuck you must be. I've lost my patience to be polite with you evil, ignorant assclowns

BORING!

What the fuck is your problem with Jews?
Are you Hitler's spawn or something?

Do you even know what "Zionism" means ?
It's the SAME as saying Christians look out for Christian values, or Germans look out for German values.
What a bigoted racist dumbfuck you must be. I've lost my patience to be polite with you evil, ignorant assclowns
You always hate those who are better than yourself because they worked at it.
I bet JoeB had a shitload of self-hating, Progressive Jew professors.

Yeah but you're a punk and everything that comes out of your mouth is the result of being a spoiled brat as a child.

Um, really? Frankly, I had pretty strict Catholic Parents, it's why I hate religion so much now.

As opposed to all Brown people magically being tools for White people and people destroying property and committing assault and murder everyday?

I’ll go with my reality.
That’s quite a reality you have going there?

I think you might be the first documented case of Racial Tourettes syndrome.

What did any of that have to do with the authenticity of Biblical accounts.

Or do you really think there were talking snakes and giants.
Religion most likely hates you.

You seem to forget that I have stated more than a few times that I agree with you.
Israel pretty much gives away their battle scarred technological innovations to the US.
They US should stop giving Israel money.
Israel should develop it themselves, which they can, and sell it to the US for 10B rather then the paltry 3.8B they have to give back anyway.
But then you would find something else about Jews to hate.

Well, I could hate them for their inflated sense of ego.

Forum List

Back