Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

I doubt it's your hospital. I think you are making up reasons to make this somehow all about you. It's not about you, so you should butt out.
No, I don’t own the hospital. But they do come there to seek my (and others) help to treat their totally preventable COVID.

The manufacturers and FDA have already said the vaccine won't keep you from getting (or spreading) Covid....

But if you choose to risk dying from the side effects, it's totally on you if it happens....

Since the government made the vaccine makers (and everyone else) immune from liability, they'll just kick your sorry carcass to the side and move on....

Although I have to say, I won't view that outcome as any real loss, in your case.....
Just think of your wife and children after you have died and they say.....

If only he had been vaccinated

It's a conspiracy theory that the media and the government lie to you? Why hold 'vaccine' results from the public for 75 years? Is that a conspiracy too? lol

And why would you need to worry if you have a heart condition? How many people do you think have heard conditions and don't even know? How many healthy people have dropped dead of a heart attack' since these shots started being dispensed?
It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. LIke I said, I've already taken the vaccine and will be taking the booster next week.

People dying from a heart attack, even those that have been vaccinated, does not mean the vaccination caused the heart attack. A medical examiner would need to determine that.

When a doctor gave you medication for something say 20 years ago, did you actually go down this rabbit hole then as well?

If they didn’t come to the hospital, it wouldn’t be my business.

But they do. They always do. At the end of the day, they don’t want to die. Why would they?

So because someone is in a hospital that you claim to work at, it's your business how everyone who was admitted came to be there? Why aren't you lecturing everyone on diet, that's the leading cause of all deaths, but you have no concern for that very easily avoided cause of death. You either have a lot of money invested in Pfizer, or you're very stupid. I'll go with stupid since you've clearly shown that with almost everything you post.

It's a conspiracy theory that the media and the government lie to you? Why hold 'vaccine' results from the public for 75 years? Is that a conspiracy too? lol

And why would you need to worry if you have a heart condition? How many people do you think have heard conditions and don't even know? How many healthy people have dropped dead of a heart attack' since these shots started being dispensed?
Results regarding vaccination are being published all the time.

No, I don’t own the hospital. But they do come there to seek my (and others) help to treat their totally preventable COVID.

Oh so that's what you're complaining about then? More work for you to do?

If they didn’t come to the hospital, it wouldn’t be my business.

But they do. They always do. At the end of the day, they don’t want to die. Why would they?
If they do, most have paid a lot of taxes in their lifetimes. Most try to be responsible in living and are told different by your ways. Irresponsible living is freedom to a Prog. So there fore the problems can not be improved in your agendas. But this is different.

So because someone is in a hospital that you claim to work at, it's your business how everyone who was admitted came to be there? Why aren't you lecturing everyone on diet, that's the leading cause of all deaths, but you have no concern for that very easily avoided cause of death. You either have a lot of money invested in Pfizer, or you're very stupid. I'll go with stupid since you've clearly shown that with almost everything you post.
Losing weight and being healthy is all over media constantly. What the fuck are you talking about?

I dont know what "meaningless results" was in reference to.....something abut cycles.
No, the truth is that you don't want to know that the people you put your trust in kept their mouths shut while labs around the world were using a PCR-test cycle threshold of 40+.

Who said this:

"you can find almost anything in anybody…it doesn’t tell you that you’re sick and it doesn’t tell you the thing you ended up with really was going to hurt you…”

Lecture people on diet all the time.

Sorry I have compassion and don’t enjoy seeing people die totally preventable deaths. I guess that’s just me being stupid again.

That you're being paid to do. Maybe you should lecture about diet, if Americans ate healthy, we could all but put the healthcare industry out of business, along with the big pharmas.

If it's totally preventable Covid with shots like you say, why are so many vaccinated people catching it and passing it on and being hospitalized and dying? Doesn't sound especially "totally preventable" to me ---- sounds like you and Biden just want an excuse to blame, blame, blame, and scapegoat people for something that is floating in the air and everyone breathes. I think that's pretty mean.

You're like the people who blame the victim of the mugging ---- "It's all his own fault: he never would have been killed if he hadn't been walking in that park!" A lot of people make a hobby of blaming other people for pretty much everything. You're one of them. And you haven't got anything to say, except repeating yourself over and over. Not of further interest.

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. LIke I said, I've already taken the vaccine and will be taking the booster next week.

People dying from a heart attack, even those that have been vaccinated, does not mean the vaccination caused the heart attack. A medical examiner would need to determine that.

When a doctor gave you medication for something say 20 years ago, did you actually go down this rabbit hole then as well?

Young healthy people are dropping dead from heart attacks, but you go on telling yourself that these shots have nothing to do with it, and continue to push people to take them. It's all about your ego after all.

That you're being paid to do. Maybe you should lecture about diet, if Americans ate healthy, we could all but put the healthcare industry out of business, along with the big pharmas.
Good luck. Lecturing people on diet doesn’t really result in much weight loss but good luck.

It’s much more effective to get vaccinated.

Lecture people on diet all the time.

Sorry I have compassion and don’t enjoy seeing people die totally preventable deaths. I guess that’s just me being stupid again.
It sure is!! If you had anything ressembling "compassion" you would recognize when you are trying to merge with someone and take over control of them. That's not compassion, that's being a control freak.

Forum List

Back