Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

What is the "The establishment" and how did they falsify every double blind medical study and basic real world statistics sourced from individual states?

You sound like you like to read conspiracy theory opinions not actual data and studies.

And you sound like the perfect lemming

Al Gore got a RECOUNT and then CONCEDED the election. Trump has been at it for OVER A YEAR saying his election and his alone was RIGGED and FRAUDULENT. Where were you when trump said the Iowa PRIMARY was rigged when he lost to Cruz? You dont remember trump saying the election is rigged if he loses and it is valid if he wins? How fucking dumb is that? You dumb piece of shit this entire trump bitching about the election results is a complete FARCE because trump is too fragile to admit defeat. He's the worlds biggest pussy. You're just too stupid to understand that.

LOL George Soros....are you now saying people with the name George Soros are not allowed to donate millions? It's you dumb pieces of shit republicans that invited all this money into elections by changing the laws. Dont cry about it now, pussy.

You're a traitor because you're a mouthpiece for there being a fraudulent election when it wasnt. I'm sick and tired of you fuckheads with your election fraud bullshit. You all belong in cages.
The election was rigged. Now go fuck off and die. You worthless leftist traitors make me sick.

I’m doing my best to help you, but you are a hard case.

Now tell if you’ve ever read anything from these fine doctors?
Pauling, Cathcart, Klenner, Levy, Saul, Stone, Hoffer, Riordan, Evan Shute and Wilfred Shute, Max Gerson.
This is your best?

You haven’t quoted a single study. That's because there really aren't studies to quote. That's a lot of last names only. I know Cathcart as the one that claimed Vitamin C would cure AIDs, which is of course nonsense. Max Gerson is the one that thinks coffee enemas are going to "detoxify" the body and cure a bunch of things, from pneumonia to cancer. For a guy that discovered the secret medical therapy that cures so many things, he died awfully young from pneumonia.

Max Gerson is particularly the kind of person I get pissed about, because I see the people who believe this nonsense and then show up at the hospital with stage 4 cancer after having treated their stage 2 cancer with vitamins.

These people don't do studies. They treat people and then claim it works. This isn't science.

This is your best?

You haven’t quoted a single study. That's because there really aren't studies to quote. That's a lot of last names only. I know Cathcart as the one that claimed Vitamin C would cure AIDs, which is of course nonsense. Max Gerson is the one that thinks coffee enemas are going to "detoxify" the body and cure a bunch of things, from pneumonia to cancer. For a guy that discovered the secret medical therapy that cures so many things, he died awfully young from pneumonia.

Max Gerson is particularly the kind of person I get pissed about, because I see the people who believe this nonsense and then show up at the hospital with stage 4 cancer after having treated their stage 2 cancer with vitamins.

These people don't do studies. They treat people and then claim it works. This isn't science.
Oh look you did a little Google search and now you think your an expert. LMFAO.

Al Gore got a RECOUNT and then CONCEDED the election. Trump has been at it for OVER A YEAR saying his election and his alone was RIGGED and FRAUDULENT. Where were you when trump said the Iowa PRIMARY was rigged when he lost to Cruz? You dont remember trump saying the election is rigged if he loses and it is valid if he wins? How fucking dumb is that? You dumb piece of shit this entire trump bitching about the election results is a complete FARCE because trump is too fragile to admit defeat. He's the worlds biggest pussy. You're just too stupid to understand that.

LOL George Soros....are you now saying people with the name George Soros are not allowed to donate millions? It's you dumb pieces of shit republicans that invited all this money into elections by changing the laws. Dont cry about it now, pussy.

You're a traitor because you're a mouthpiece for there being a fraudulent election when it wasnt. I'm sick and tired of you fuckheads with your election fraud bullshit. You all belong in cages.
Are you off your meds? Get back to me when you're not foaming at the mouth.

LIke I also said, trumps approval rating in August was 38%. You ignored that, didnt you, slob? How does anyone get elected with that level of approval?

Trump got more votes in 2020 because more people voted overall you dumb piece of shit. Frankly having people stand in line for hours at some precincts is utter bullshit in a democracy. I'd be for 100% mail in/drop off voting or even better just vote by computer. Time to move things into the 21 century.
So you don't care if the vote is "secure" just as long as it's "convenient"? Noted...

The election was rigged. Now go fuck off and die. You worthless leftist traitors make me sick.
You're delusional and belong in a mental institution. You're the traitor saying our elections are rigged when they arent. A disgrace to America and the white race.

What did I say that was incorrect? Trump lost. Get over it, loser.
I will be getting over it, John. Next November when you on the left are handed one of the biggest defeats EVER in a midterm! Enjoy your name calling while you can...the bill for your liberal policy failures is in the mail and it's coming due in less than a year.
The only question now is how much damage you idiots can do in the next ten months!

And right wingers say the same about you. You damn wingers have really fucked up the country. However it starts at the top. The elites promote the hate and you do their bidding.
I will NEVER come together with a bunch of low end white, anti-intellectual, conspiracy believing, propagandist, right wing traitors. Not to mention I will never welcome a group of people that believe, with no evidence or being proven in a court of law, that our election was rigged. They're traitors and should be treated as such. We're locking them up as we speak so at least that is a good thing out of all of this.

I will be getting over it, John. Next November when you on the left are handed one of the biggest defeats EVER in a midterm! Enjoy your name calling while you can...the bill for your liberal policy failures is in the mail and it's coming due in less than a year.
The only question now is how much damage you idiots can do in the next ten months!
Biden will still be in the WH, dipshit. Keep pushing things like these anti-abortion bills. You think that's going to get more people to vote for your kind? You better guess again, slob.

Biden will still be in the WH, dipshit. Keep pushing things like these anti-abortion bills. You think that's going to get more people to vote for your kind? You better guess again, slob.
You're a leftist - the lowest scum on earth. You want, you NEED, a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to tell you how to think and live. You want men in women's bathrooms. You want to slaughter unborn babies. You want sexual perversion in our schools and workplaces. Absolute human waste.

You're a leftist - the lowest scum on earth. You want, you NEED, a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to tell you how to think and live. You want men in women's bathrooms. You want to slaughter unborn babies. You want sexual perversion in our schools and workplaces. Absolute human waste.
You want men in dresses in mens bathrooms.

So the douche bag who is now responsible for more virus deaths than Trump, who promised to eliminate the virus, and who declared victory over the virus last summer is now spreading fear about the 'winter of darkness and death' due to the virus he claimed victory over while still refusing to hold the CCP accountable...

What a LOSER & FAILED PRESIDENT.

Breaking News:

NEARLY Everyone will eventually get COVID.

YOU CANNOT RUN AND HIDE FROM IT.

Put your big boy pants on and deal.

Wear a mask and get a daily booster if you want, but its theater.

Forum List

Back