Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Seek help, Stumpy. :cuckoo:
Get vaccinated against The Megatron Variant or you will die!
1640209621479.png

You won’t test positive with a PCR test.

When you vaccinate tens of millions of people, sometimes some of them will die shortly after the vaccine and it’s totally unrelated. It takes careful analysis to determine if a side effect is actually related or not.
So THAT takes careful analysis, but some guy who cracks his skull open on a curb in a motorcycle wreck is positive, so he died of Covid.

Hey! Look at all these losers who haven’t spent a second treating any patients who think they’re the smartest people in the room!

Your shit is getting really old.
It's funny you think anyone here buys into your claim of being a Dr. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah big pharma is just an honest hard working entity, with no influence on any institutions.
The figures posted were by the New Mexico Department of Health. If you have any evidence at all they fudged their figures -- prove it. Otherwise, you appear demented.

Hey! Look at all these losers who haven’t spent a second treating any patients who think they’re the smartest people in the room!

Your shit is getting really old.
How can it be old when you’ve never read a word of the research?

How can it be old when you’ve never read a word of the research?
The people you purport to believe don’t publish research. They just make claims. Feel free to forward the research about benefits of coffee enemas.

Honestly, I’ve read mountains of research on COVID. You have no idea.

The people you purport to believe don’t publish research. They just make claims. Feel free to forward the research about benefits of coffee enemas.

Honestly, I’ve read mountains of research on COVID. You have no idea.
Proof once again you don’t know anything.

The only leadership Biden can provide is to try to get everyone vaccinated.

Total nonsense. There are several proven POST INFECTION treatments for Covid. A real leader would say " I encourage all Americans to get vaccinated, but that is an individual choice and I respect that. For those of you who get Covid, please explore the various effective Covid treatments that are safe and effective. That will help our heallth care providers who are currently under great stress. " That is a message you will NEVER HEAR from the Democrats, FowXi and the Big Pharma puppets.

Keep repeating it, it just might become a truth.

View attachment 578956

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

Forum List

Back