Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

You can't expect anything other than the narrative from abc, cbs, nbc. Deaths of americans mean nothing to them. Gotta get these suckers vaxxed.

This might surprise you but some of us knew about Fauci long before COVID.

Decades ago this guy developed the treatment for ANCA vasculitis which converted a disease with near universal mortality into extremely survivable.

I’d say that’s impressive.
Damn that is fucked up. The fucker Fauci could lie to you over and over, and still you’d get on your knees for him. Wow. Just wow.

Damn that is fucked up. The fucker Fauci could lie to you over and over, and still you’d get on your knees for him. Wow. Just wow.
What are you saying? That his treatment for vasculitis didn’t work and those patients actually all died?

100% of persons who do not get tested for COVID never come down with COVID.
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

No one asked for the crazy perspective, Stumpy.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

No one asked for the crazy perspective, Stumpy.
100% or people who do not test for mental illness do not test positive for mental illness.

Seems to me that you must have had multiple tests and many therapy sessions while I myself am totally sane.

Are you still riding that Dildo with the big Pfizer logo on it? Surprised that you have not worn the logo off.
That's quite the sick, perverted fantasy life you lead there, Stumpy. You should seek professional help for that.

Forum List

Back