Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

At least I’m not following the “coffee enemas cure cancer” crowd like you.
Lol. You have no clue. You think your following SCIENCE because the elites told you this.

Do you also want the unvaccinated imprisoned?

coffee enemas, got to say, never heard that one before
Well? You should ask gipper because he knows all about how these things cure cancer. It’s just that you’ve never heard of the medical properties of coffee enemas because big pharma and the elites don’t want you to know about them.

Lol. I have no clue. You think your following SCIENCE because the elites told you this.

Do you also want the unvaccinated imprisoned?
You told me to research your favorite “doctors” and that’s what I found.

Coffee enemas to cure cancer. They cleanse the body of “toxins”.

Is there science to back that up? Hell no. But you don’t need science. You have conspiracy theories to back you up.

Well? You should ask gipper because he knows all about how these things cure cancer. It’s just that you’ve never heard of the medical properties of coffee enemas because big pharma and the elites don’t want you to know about them.
Thank you. I’m science. Do what I say.

post somewhere that supports that? I mean, an enema is an enema, it isn't absorbed in the skin, it loosens poop.

Thank you. I’m science. Do what I say.
You aren’t anything unless you have the evidence. You don’t and none of your naturopath miracle workers do either.

They’re all a bunch of scam artists who prey on people.

You aren’t anything unless you have the evidence. You don’t and none of your naturopath miracle workers do either.

They’re all a bunch of scam artists who prey on people.
neither do you, and yet you do that daily in here.

Until this thread I really believed the coffee served in high-price chains came from beans.
Now I know it's just recycled.

So I found it intriguing today looking at Youtube stories on the internet. South Africa has seen a 91% drop in hospitalization since omnicron, at the same time the US is saying they see a bump in hospitalizations because of omnicron. How can that both can be true at the same time?

You guys believe whatever you want. No one can tell you otherwise.

You think the hundreds of thousands of people dying from COVID are fake and that we are covering up thousands of deaths from vaccines.

Why? Because you want that to be true, so it is!

When someone got hit by the car, and get killed, why is being counted as COVID death if tested positive for COVID?

Or, when someone with no health issues dies week or two after getting a jab, why is counted as unvaccinated COVID death?

You see... if the "vaccine" manufacturers are uncomfortable with the risk and need a liability shield, then why is a problem if I am also uncomfortable with the risk.

Fauci said you should not allow unvaxxed people into your home during the holidays?

:laughing0301:

Jesus Christ, the communist authoritarianism LOVE of this administration is just off the charts.

WHY ARE YOU VAXXED FAGGOTS AFRAID OF THE UNVAXXED if the VAX works?

Good luck on your vaxxes working on OMICRON.

All the blood clots, none of the protection! Fools.

Except that authoritarians on your side want us made second class citizens. Are you okay with this?
You don't have to ask, he is perfectly OK with it.

Let's now say table turn sides and "vaccinated" become a problem. He and like him would be the first who would pull the constitution and demand their "rights"

Leftist's are hypocrites.

Forum List

Back