Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

It’s embarrassing how many people in this country live in an alternate reality where COVID is fake and the vaccine is super dangerous.
and you're still harpering on this huh? no evidence to support anything you post.

It’s embarrassing how many people in this country live in an alternate reality where COVID is fake and the vaccine is super dangerous.

Covid isn't fake, more than likely engineered, and the injection has killed more people than all conventional vaccines combined. Millions have been injured from this experimental shot. Those are facts.

Bill can stay in his own psychotic paranoia. I have not nor will be participating in the absurdity.

You better watch out, Bill might not like what you're saying...

1640180853018.jpg

Huh? What was that rant all about? I was just pointing out that liberals always crash down on Trump supporters for not taking the vax (all Trump supporters I know, including myself, ARE vaxxed) without saying a word of complaint about all the black welfare recipients in liberal cities refusing the jab. In DC, only 1/3 of the residents in a District 8 are vaxxed, and it is exclusively black and on welfare.)

No complaints for them because…..black.
If you fail to grasp your mother tongue badger posted, you are definitely in trouble.

It's embarrassing how docile and weak this country is. You look around the world and many countries have massive protests against these lockdowns and injections.
Went to Publix this morning. What do I see? A line of people waiting to get their jab. Oh well!

Covid isn't fake, more than likely engineered, and the injection has killed more people than all conventional vaccines combined. Millions have been injured from this experimental shot. Those are facts.
You guys believe whatever you want. No one can tell you otherwise.

You think the hundreds of thousands of people dying from COVID are fake and that we are covering up thousands of deaths from vaccines.

Why? Because you want that to be true, so it is!

You think the hundreds of thousands of people dying from COVID are fake and that we are covering up thousands of deaths from vaccines.

Again, you just assume falsehoods. My uncle died from covid while my aunt survived it. I have three friends who died from the injection. I have several family members who have taken the injection. They're all fine.

Thank God there a few good doctors who actually see what's going on.

Thanks for posting this! Evidence is accumulating. Now in the crosshairs are the U.S. Army and Chinese military. How in hell can these effeminates share the same virus, one to make a vaccine, the other having found its closest relative that's 99.1% identical?

Except that authoritarians on your side want us made second class citizens. Are you okay with this?

Except that authoritarians on your side want us made second class citizens. Are you okay with this?
What I can’t figure out is if Biden et al is so desperate for people to get vaxxed, why is he not only allowing in the 30% of illegals who refuse the jab into the country but flying them throughout the country (in the middle of the night).

The only thing I can figure is leftists’ determination to lower the caliber of the country by importing hoardes of unskilled scofflaws unable to support their own family supersedes their desire to get Americans vaxxed.

Got that?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
  • Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
  • The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body
  • Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione
  • The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium
This tells me that Fauci and the wuhan lab folk (CHINA) were working on the spike protein because they knew what they wanted it to do. The Vaxx makes sure you get a good dose of it. Wake up people. This is your health. This is your freedom.

Last edited:
CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

That isn't a warning......biden accidentally read from the democrat play book ......

At least I’m not following the “coffee enemas cure cancer” crowd like you.
coffee enemas, got to say, never heard that one before. hahahahahha. vaccines don't stop viruses either, they mutate them

Forum List

Back