Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

So over here, I got sniffles and a slight fever.

Over here I got a swollen heart and blood clots.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What do I choose?
Oh? How many people ended up with a swollen heart and blood clots after getting the jab?

Why do you only criticize Trump voters? Poor blacks are refusing the vaccine here in DC (only 30% in one district have gotten the jab), and they are spreading it.

So explain why you have disdain for Trump voters who aren’t vaccinated but say nothing against the black idiots in Ward 8.
You don't have an argument against unvaxxed when vaxxed have the same viral loads in mouths and throats. There is no such thing as fully vaxxed: there remain unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed. What do those viruses do if not get transmitted back into the environment?

We're also not at all sure Omicron arose without the help of unvaxxed South African mouths and throats. Try not to be as stupid as Homo sapiens has been up to now, by forgetting to vaxx a civet to see what happens. No doubt, SARS-CoV occurs on the unvaxxed surfaces of a vaxxed civet. What are those viruses thinking about that?

They're not facts, theyarelies as evidenced by their full hospital beds you f****** moron

Just cold symptoms...fking idiot
They aren’t full because of covid you fucktard. Hospitalizations and deaths are way down.

Do some fucking research you stupid ass lemming.

so.. Are there still people supporting this OLD confused puppet or What?

Good. We have to have protections in place, because even doctors can be incompetent sometimes.
So the doctors that don’t agree with you? First you want doctors to beat people up for not following your panic and then say doctors are idiots and need to be regulated to do what you want them to do.

Basically it’s just you wanting the world to be at the same level of panic as you are. The problem with that is we all know you’re a gaping asshole of fucking stupid.

They aren’t full because of covid you fucktard. Hospitalizations and deaths are way down.

Do some fucking research you stupid ass lemming.
Research? Did you say research? Why would Fort do that, when all he has to do is listen to his Messiah Lil’ Lyin’ Fuck Fauci?

No clue you say? That’s you my little pussyfoot.
LOL

Yes, no clue. You claim there are "a lot" of people having life threatening adverse reactions to the jab, but you don't seem to know how many. Which means you're full of shit when you said, "a lot."

How many? Seems you have no clue.
I came across this. Apparently your overlords at the CDC are warning you sheep. I sure hope you didn’t take the J&J jab.

The panel reviewed data from CDC officials on thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), acknowledging 54 cases of the condition among J&J recipients, including nine deaths.

The median age of cases was about 45 but the vaccine-injured ranged in age from 18 to 70.

Thirty-seven cases were in women and more than half (54%) of cases included cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST). All cases occurred after the primary vaccine dose.

CDC excludes blood clotting disorders from data

The CDC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force said it excluded “reports where [the] only thrombosis is ischemic stroke or myocardial infarction.”

The exclusions significantly reduced the number of coagulopathy cases included in the task force’s analysis. Coagulopathy refers to a medical condition characterized by an inability of blood to coagulate, or clot.
CDC endorses Pfizer, Moderna jabs over J&J, citing blood clot risk: But data show all 3 carry similar risk - LifeSite

So the doctors that don’t agree with you? First you want doctors to beat people up for not following your panic and then say doctors are idiots and need to be regulated to do what you want them to do.

Basically it’s just you wanting the world to be at the same level of panic as you are. The problem with that is we all know you’re a gaping asshole of fucking stupid.
Yeah he’s a dumb MFer.

You don't have an argument against unvaxxed when vaxxed have the same viral loads in mouths and throats. There is no such thing as fully vaxxed: there remain unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed. What do those viruses do if not get transmitted back into the environment?

We're also not at all sure Omicron arose without the help of unvaxxed South African mouths and throats. Try not to be as stupid as Homo sapiens has been up to now, by forgetting to vaxx a civet to see what happens. No doubt, SARS-CoV occurs on the unvaxxed surfaces of a vaxxed civet. What are those viruses thinking about that?
Huh? What was that rant all about? I was just pointing out that liberals always crash down on Trump supporters for not taking the vax (all Trump supporters I know, including myself, ARE vaxxed) without saying a word of complaint about all the black welfare recipients in liberal cities refusing the jab. In DC, only 1/3 of the residents in a District 8 are vaxxed, and it is exclusively black and on welfare.)

No complaints for them because…..black.

Huh? What was that rant all about? I was just pointing out that liberals always crash down on Trump supporters for not taking the vax (all Trump supporters I know, including myself, ARE vaxxed) without saying a word of complaint about all the black welfare recipients in liberal cities refusing the jab. In DC, only 1/3 of the residents in a District 8 are vaxxed, and it is exclusively black and on welfare.)

No complaints for them because…..black.
The Nazi vaxxers are a dumb bunch. That are trained by their leaders to hate Trump supporters, so it’s easy for them to think non-vaxxers are dumb Don supporters. I know! It’s really dumb, but it works on them magnificently.

Forum List

Back