Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Why are so many "FULLY VACCINATED" people getting OMICRON?

Seems like the vax is not working.

When you create "vaccine" to build immunity against specific spike of the specific virus, instead of whole virus, that what you get, dangerous and leaky "vaccine" that provides you with temporary sense of security, and hope it will all be OK. What you get is immunity boost against one thing, that have to be reboosted over and over, while the same booster still addressing initial variant, and nothing else, while exposing people to variety of side effects.

With FDA hinting that it will approve new COVID pills from Merck and Pfizer, the current "vaccines", distrusted by many people are becoming obsolete. That's a good thing, since they never worked as planned. Imagine being pressured, and lied, and bribed, and threatened, to get shots, when you only had to wait for Pfizer to release rebranded Ivermectin. Now, that's funny.

1640111201182.jpg

Last edited:
Pfizermectin!

Why get cheap IVERMECTIN when we can give billions of taxpayer money to PFIZER and the corporate media and politicians?

Nirmatrelvir is an updated Ivermectin. Both are Both drugs are 3C-Like protease inhibitors.

Question was not which group got higher death rates, but about how much "vaccine" lower chance of dying. You post the irrelevant bullshit without source.
Retard, the group dying less has a lower chance of dying. And since vaxxed folks make up more than half the country, that alone expounds the risk of foregoing the vax.

And moron, of course I linked my source. Why do you blame me for your own G-d given Internet navigating limitations??

:cuckoo:

That’s what the doctor said in SA, only vaxxed were getting it. No unvaccinated did she see. Now, in an evil demofks brain dead mind she said unvaccinated triggered omnicron. There’s no way to argue phantom mind farts like this. They will tell you the sky is turgoise and not blue and insult and try to hurt you if you don’t give in to their nonsense. It’s with everything men turning into women and vice versa. Babies aren’t killed at abortion. They are the most evil fkers on the planet

Washington. Heart of Leftardism.
it’s true, I saw it on the internet!
LOL

That's about as much evidence it's false data as it is of you possessing a functioning brain.

But I understand, reality is just too scary for conservatives.

Forum List

Back