Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

The leftists are turning Americans into drug addicts by making it so that we will need "vaccinations" every six months for the rest of our lives.

Get a grip on reality.

What will likely happen, though, is an annual covid shot (like flu), once covid is endemic.
and just when was the last time i have to get a flu shot to eat out, see a concert, keep my job, fly a plane...

it's a power grab by the left. nothing more. been political since day 1 and they kept bending the rules for their "mobs" and crying foul when anyone else tried to get around them.

Cheap drugs would have stopped mist of that shut, but Your GOD the FDA said NO. Those deaths are on pharma FDA, and you fuckers for bowing to them.

While we are at it why the Fuck didnt they do Traditional vaccines???? You know why.
There are no cheap drugs that have any effect on the virus and none of them were held back in any event. They just didn't work any better than shining a light up your ass.

Monoclonal antibodies did work to some degree but that is anything but cheap

and just when was the last time i have to get a flu shot to eat out, see a concert, keep my job, fly a plane...

it's a power grab by the left. nothing more. been political since day 1 and they kept bending the rules for their "mobs" and crying foul when anyone else tried to get around them.
When was the last time a flu killed 800,000 people in two years?

WTF do I care about some fat ass nurse? The glorious thing about facts is no matter who wins a fight they’re still the fucking facts. You really are retarded.
I would just enjoy watching you get the ass kicking you deserve from any and every ER nurse in the country, for having g said something so every living fucking ignorant, stupid and immoral.

Vaccine works... It is not foolproof... But it is effective...

As for side effects, hospital ICU are not filled with people with bad reactions to vaccine... They are filled by mainly unvaccinated very sick people...

This is not Biden's fault... Trump Supporters are killing themselves by living in the Trump/GOP echo chamber. They are rejecting the evidence and dying... Tucker Carlson & the rest at Fox News are vaccinated but are paid to raise doubts about the vaccine. They know that is high irresponsible and results in many people unnecessarily dying, but hey they are getting paid for it..
Lol. You really are funny. Clueless but funny. You fools blamed Trump for everything that you could and even things that were just made up. While I am not a big supporter of Trump I have zero support for the vegetable in the White House now.
it is not even close to effective. You can still get it, still spread it, still die from it. You need a booster because it is not effective enough.
Talk about CNN beingpaid to be an echo chamber and a few others then you might have a leg to stand on.

Meanwhile there have been 4,270 shooting victims and 783 homicides in Chicago alone. Maybe Biden should be warning citizens in Dem run cities of certain death.

Depends on what you’re talking about.

A lot of people don’t really talk about it but big pharma has all but cured hepatitis C, a chronic infection that can leadto cirrhosis or cancer. Previously the only treatments were extremely difficult to tolerate and had very low success rate.

About 10 years ago, a few drugs were approved that in a matter of weeks cures 90% or more of hepatitis C cases.

The rub is that the drug costs six figures. Expensive, but worth it.
why do people still get Hepatitis C then?

Fake chart.
Even if true, the 65+ have been refused the correct prophylaxis. There is a psychology of the adaption to absurdity.
There are no cheap drugs that have any effect on the virus and none of them were held back in any event. They just didn't work any better than shining a light up your ass.

Monoclonal antibodies did work to some degree but that is anything but cheap
You are incorrect and should be considered pedophiliac to little children.

It is sad to see good people succumb to the disgusting theological style of the Gate-Fau-Chi vaccine cartel after all of the political violence it perpetuates. Even the biggest nurses get duped: there is no such thing as "fully vaccinated."

Fisher S, Fisher RL, the Psychology of Adaption to Absurdity: Tactics of Make-Believe, Psychology Press, East Sussex, UK, 1993.

You.

Because I wasn't talking to you. So run along or tell us what you think a "better chance" was kid.
Typical leftist snowflake, thinking that world revolve around them.

You may think you're entitled that everyone has to answer to you before you answer to them, but that's not how the real world work.

Once you realize that I asked you question first, and you answer that question, you may be entitled to ask your question. Until then, play dumb, and keep quiet.

P.S. Are you blonde?

Typical leftist snowflake, thinking that world revolve around them.

You may think you're entitled that everyone has to answer to you before you answer to them, but that's not how the real world work.

Once you realize that I asked you question first, and you answer that question, you may be entitled to ask your question. Until then, play dumb, and keep quiet.

P.S. Are you blonde?
I'm thinking redhead. After watching Potato Chip speak for Veggie Joe I'm convinced they are even dumber.

Vaccine works... It is not foolproof... But it is effective...

As for side effects, hospital ICU are not filled with people with bad reactions to vaccine... They are filled by mainly unvaccinated very sick people...

This is not Biden's fault... Trump Supporters are killing themselves by living in the Trump/GOP echo chamber. They are rejecting the evidence and dying... Tucker Carlson & the rest at Fox News are vaccinated but are paid to raise doubts about the vaccine. They know that is high irresponsible and results in many people unnecessarily dying, but hey they are getting paid for it..
Why do you only criticize Trump voters? Poor blacks are refusing the vaccine here in DC (only 30% in one district have gotten the jab), and they are spreading it.

So explain why you have disdain for Trump voters who aren’t vaccinated but say nothing against the black idiots in Ward 8.

Forum List

Back