Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Tune in tonight to Fox & listen to their bullshit so your feelings won't be hurt, pansy. Wouldn't want to scare you.

They've been blowing smoke up your ass which you love for over a year.

I don't listen to propaganda from mainstream. I dont listen to the lies and constant fear pumping from a worthless media over a virus that has a 99.95 survival rate. Nobody is listening to your fraud. You should use logic instead of your feelings.

Its a simple fact...

If you get vaccinated, you stand a far better chance of not dying or having a serious illness than those who are stupidly refusing the vaccine that is free, available, safe and effective.
I haveca friend in Miami. 50ish. He and his wife were vaccinated. They both have covid but the symptoms are very mild.

Today an old man...Sniffy McGropenFuhrer will warn us about the Unvaccinated.

LOLOL This is not a speech about locking the country down. Nah...they'll do that with no speech. Just catch you unaware. Like they did last time. 2 weeks to flatten the curve turns into two years. LOLOL The left has always divided this country...the self righteous virtue signalling morally superior leftist satan worshippers vs everyone else. Now its the 'holy' vaxxed and the filthy pureblood unvaxxed.

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

10,511,784 active COVID cases right now.

10,511,784/500 = 21023

21,023 of those active cases will die of COVID.

It's a serious problem.

I have talked to several in the hospitals and what you're saying isn't true. It simply isn't true. I don't listen to the media who is pumping this narrative. They lie continually.
The media has nothing to do with this.

You fucking covidiots

Omicron is many times more infectious than pervious versions and it is now THE dominant strain.

But fuck it.

Less of you tards voting for assholes like Trump.

STAY unvaxxed
Ok Fuck it. Hell we are already there. Nice Mr. Lab Rat.

Today an old man...Sniffy McGropenFuhrer will warn us about the Unvaccinated.

LOLOL This is not a speech about locking the country down. Nah...they'll do that with no speech. Just catch you unaware. Like they did last time. 2 weeks to flatten the curve turns into two years. LOLOL The left has always divided this country...the self righteous virtue signalling morally superior leftist satan worshippers vs everyone else. Now its the 'holy' vaxxed and the filthy pureblood unvaxxed.
2 weeks was a Lie day 1. We knew at work the lockdowns were Going to be Months. Saying 2 weeks was easier to sell than 6 months as the natiin would say WTF

10,511,784 active COVID cases right now.

10,511,784/500 = 21023

21,023 of those active cases will die of COVID.

It's a serious problem.
They've been prevented from access to the prophylaxis, Einstein. What part of that eludes you?

Forum List

Back