Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Look at the numbers. Covid cases up 31% compared to 14 days ago. Deaths are up 23% compared to 14 days ago reaching an average of 1,288 per day in the US. Some NFL and NBA teams are running out of players within the last week. You're an absolute idiot if you dont see that Covid cases/deaths are going to see a spike in the near future.

So yeah, it's gonna be a long winter for those that are unvaccinated.
I am unvaccinated-----and have no fears.

Spikes in covid have been happening over and over and over again.

And now we have OMicron which doesn't kill as many spreading quicker giving those who are unvaccinated long term immunity---god knows what the fucking vaccines will do to stop natures natural immunity from happening. You vaccinated are going to be dying and worrying about covid for the rest of your lives.

The truth is that vaccination is saving people's lives.

A lot of them

Somewhere around 163,000 people could have been saved by vaccination.
Not long term babe--------

And fyi, I COULD win the POWERBALL LOTTO.

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

1640360785773.png

fortfunster said:
Oh look,a link you never read.

Meanwhile, in the US:

1750 more covid deaths, just yesterday.

I don't think you understand anglais...do ya?

Cain't be 1750 more covid deaths.. Biden said that wont happen. He stopped it. Just like Obama stopped the rise of the oceans.

Forum List

Back