Biden weaponizing Feds again. Sending Treasury Dept after DeSantis over flights to Martha’s Vinyard.

Do you realize just how stupid your post is?
Sorry I believe in the greatness of the United States and its public servants and law enforcement, not scumbag propagandists who deny the legitimacy of our government and elections and health system, you name it you people are hateful unreal bunch of swine or functional swine.

Sorry I believe in the greatness of the United States and its public servants and law enforcement, not scumbag propagandists who deny the legitimacy of our government and elections and health system, you name it you people are hateful unreal bunch of swine or functional swine.
You are comedy relief here. Nobody really takes you seriously.

They just don’t have a right to exist on Martha’s Vinyard, right Simp.

They we’re bum rushed off that island by the military in 24 hours.

Sanctuary city my ass.
Were they arrested and forced to get the help they needed by the State?

These were not undocumented worker/residents that sanctuary cities protect from being deported. These were confused, newly arrived asylum seekers who were conned into playing a role in a cruel political stunt by the Neo-GOP.

Last edited:
How about Joe and Hunter Biden?
All investigated multiple times and nothing worthwhile or criminal,
They do? Where is your data on that?
Meanwhile, approximately 62 percent (or 439,000) of the 707,000 new LPRs in FY 2020 received green cards from within the United States. Most of these new permanent residents were spouses, children, and parents of U.S. citizens and LPRs, followed by people who obtained their green cards through employment or after initially entering the country as refugees and asylees.

Under which categories are permanent immigrants admitted?

There are four main pathways to obtain a green card: through a family relationship, employment sponsorship, humanitarian protection (for refugees and asylees), and the Diversity Visa (DV) lottery (also known as the green-card lottery). Some categories within these pathways are capped at the number of new green cards that can be issued each year.

I believe the majority of these days are from Cuba Nicaragua and Venezuela and have higher percentages than the rest.

I believe the majority of these days are from Cuba Nicaragua and Venezuela and have higher percentages than the rest.
And the US WAS NOT the first country that they encountered upon leaving their country. That would be the country that they should seek asylum in according to international norms AND US law. But thanks for playing, ignoramus.

These were not undocumented worker/residents that sanctuary cities protect from being deported. These were confused, newly arrived asylum seekers who were conned into playing a role in a cruel political stunt by the Neo-GOP.
They were kidnapped and human smuggled across state lines to a military base.

Reporters on the border say otherwise, dumbass!

Forum List

Back