Biden weaponizing Feds again. Sending Treasury Dept after DeSantis over flights to Martha’s Vinyard.

Secure the border first. That's a Constitutional obligation. Trump did.
These people all want asylum. We need more judges to decide whether they can get it... It's not easy putting this system back together again after the orange racist and the dupes destroyed it, racist anti americanism is what it was super duper. We have to tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again. And by the way invest in Latin America so they don't all want to come here. I think we should go hands off except when anti democratic forces are at work. And help Venezuela pump oil again.

I expect Repubs to act the same when empowered now. Go to all Prog dominated TV programs and arrest the hosts to start. The Internal Security Force is all encompassing. And apparently there is no shortage of fascist minions with no problem of following orders.
Anytime the feds go somewhere these days, they should probably unbuckle their holster. Lots of crazies out there on both sides (but mostly on the right)

These people all want asylum. We need more judges to decide whether they can get it... It's not easy putting this system back together again after the orange racist and the dupes destroyed it, racist anti americanism is what it was super duper. We have to tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again. And by the way invest in Latin America so they don't all want to come here. I think we should go hands off except when anti democratic forces are at work. And help Venezuela pump oil again.
Don't even mention asylum to me. They go through a number of Spanish speaking countries before they get here. Sell that shit to some naive college kids.

Secure the border first. That's a Constitutional obligation. Trump did.
You have to have an immigration system like every other modern country that used to have this problem. We're lucky we're not getting refugees from our GOP wars in Iraq Syria and Afghanistan like in Europe... trump did little other than add to the death toll getting across the deserts and Mexico and Guatemala and everywhere else.

Do you realize just how stupid your post is?

Don't even mention asylum to me. They go through a number of Spanish speaking countries before they get here. Sell that shit to some naive college kids.
And most of them already have relatives living here, brainwashed functional morons. No one is more misinformed and naive then you people. The whole world thinks you are nuts and certainly anti americanism and anti science and reality.... .. .

That's not evidence! Can't you back up what you say? Or you just some board troll?
Maybe you should do some research. For a change, Politifact even has to admit it. They admit that it is true that these ILLEGALS are spread across the US but they use the caveat that it is not done "secretly" when they label it. Critical thinking and research--you should try it sometime, moron.

Maybe you should do some research. For a change, Politifact even has to admit it. They admit that it is true that these ILLEGALS are spread across the US but they use the caveat that it is not done "secretly" when they label it. Critical thinking and research--you should try it sometime, moron.
You made the claim, you back it up!

Forum List

Back