Biden, what a President!

Biden, what a President!
If the Dow closes higher Thursday for a 14th consecutive session, that would be its longest run of consecutive gains since May 1897.
Should the Dow end the day higher today, and for a 15th straight day on Friday, that would mark the index’s longest daily winning streak ever.

/---/ You pathetic tool. When the market tanked, he said he doesn't use the market to judge the economy.
WASHINGTON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden does not look at the stock market as a way to judge the strength or weakness of the U.S. economy, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on Monday, as markets plunged on fears of a Russian attack on Ukraine.

“Unlike his predecessor the president does not look at the stock market as a means by which to judge the economy,” Psaki said, adding the market was up 15% since Biden took office.

Biden thinks stock market doesn't matter: Here's what he doesn't get​

President Joe Biden needs to understand that wealth in the US dropped a record $6.1 trillion in the second quarter​

I do not give a fuck. I am not the one on a forum whining because the Govt will not save me from myself.
I am not either or was the person you replied to. That is how you see things and we all know you have a huge stick in your eye. You defend criminals.

"I am a Catholic. I am not big on Abortion" - Joe Biden

Hey Joe, don't tell your voters. You have them all brainwashed.

Biden, what a President!
If the Dow closes higher Thursday for a 14th consecutive session, that would be its longest run of consecutive gains since May 1897.
Should the Dow end the day higher today, and for a 15th straight day on Friday, that would mark the index’s longest daily winning streak ever.

298.jpg

I have no fucking idea what our country spends trillions on every year. That is part of the problem, nobody knows.

Of course we know atleast some of the things they spend money on.

Trump spent alot on that plandemic that was bipartisan approved. Like those checks everyone got in the mail when the country shut down, businesses that closed up, landlords couldn't evict and NOBODY could pay their bills........not only did the people get checks, but many businesses and landlords and corporations, etc all got some kind of funding to try to keep afloat.

Border walls to protect the country from the tens of thousands in caravans flooding in also cost money

Getting corporations to manufacture their products in America instead of China or other 'overseas' also cost money

Now compared to Biden spending......

Other countries wars that we have no interest in costs lots of money

Tearing down that wall meant to protect us and now allows an invasion of criminals that rely on the free ticket costs money too

There are more other spending habits to both sides, but I've got other things to do than provide answers for you

Trump spent alot on that plandemic that was bipartisan approved.

Trump spent record amounts prior to the pandemic. He added 47% to the deficit in just two FYs before COVID.

Border walls to protect the country from the tens of thousands in caravans flooding in also cost money

How much of the 18 trillion dollars spent in Trump's 4 years went to the wall?

Getting corporations to manufacture their products in America instead of China or other 'overseas' also cost money

And he failed to do so in any significant amount

Yet they are suffering and their quality of life is dropping while mine continues to grow each day.

I think I am good with that.
Lack of empathy for fellow man noted!.

I know it's harder for people out there.

I may still be making it, but it's a lot harder for a lot of people than it was for me back when I was a young man.

They're getting cheated, and I don't like it, and I don't have to like it.

Trump spent record amounts prior to the pandemic. He added 47% to the deficit in just two FYs before COVID.

How much of the 18 trillion dollars spent in Trump's 4 years went to the wall?
About as much as was allocated by Congress to build it. Neveryoumind that a wall has been paid for 3x over

already since 1988. That was before Trump's political foray. :rolleyes-41:
And he failed to do so in any significant amount

Says you. Dairy and steel.

Last edited:
Lack of empathy for fellow man noted!.

Yeah, that is in short supply. Not all that long ago my family and I were living under the poverty level and struggling to make the two ends meet. I was told by your side of the political spectrum that is was my fault and I was that way because I choose to be.

And you know what, they were right. The wife and I choose to not live that way and a mere decade later we are in the upper 6% or so of income earners in the country.

So yeah, fuck these whiny people on here, they had no empathy for me, I have none for them.

Yes, due to Trump policies.

Yeah, that is in short supply. Not all that long ago my family and I were living under the poverty level and struggling to make the two ends meet. I was told by your side of the political spectrum that is was my fault and I was that way because I choose to be.

And you know what, they were right. The wife and I choose to not live that way and a mere decade later we are in the upper 6% or so of income earners in the country.

So yeah, fuck these whiny people on here, they had no empathy for me, I have none for them.
What a shitty attitude! :omg:

Yes, due to Trump policies.

Damn, Trump was POTUS in 2022?

1690499575981.png

Forum List

Back