Biden White House condemns Trump’s ‘dangerous’ Israel-Hamas remarks

There isnt any situation that Trump cannot make worse As usual this is not a deeply felt comment on international affairs. This is about the biggest narcissist in the world.

Tensions between Trump and Netanyahu have long been reported. In December 2021, for instance, Trump told the Axios reporter Barak Ravid he had not spoken to Netanyahu since leaving office nearly a year before.

“I haven’t spoken to him since,” Trump said.

According to Ravid, “the final straw for Trump was when Netanyahu congratulated President-elect Biden for his election victory while Trump was still disputing the result”.

Netanyahu was disloyal to donny. Thats it. And this character wants to lead the western world.
Its all about the orange guy.
Trump told the massively corrupt Netty to stop stealing Palestinian land.

This pissed Netty off.

But Trump also did some really shitty things to the Palestinians.

And Venezuelans.

And Yemeni.

And Cubans.

And Assange.

So plenty of LEGITIMATE things to hate him for.

:dunno:

But he has domestic influence. And he may be the next president.

That should not have to be explained to a functioning adult.
The important guy is the one who's actually IN the White House with the power to set American policy and deploy military resources and troops. He's being overlooked because everybody's rushing to hear what TRUMP! has to say about it, and that's exactly what the egotist wants, all eyes on him instead of Quid Pro Joe. I'll believe we're paying the right amount of attention to him when we're saying less about him than about Quid Pro Joe.

Hes the GOP candidate. When he spouts shit you really need to listen.
Hezbollah
Putin
Kim
These will be Americas friends.
You are so fucking stupid. Tommy, if you are, in fact, mentally retarded, then I think you have a duty to disclose it. I do not knowingly engage in, or approve of, making fun of people with mental handicaps.

The important guy is the one who's actually IN the White House with the power to set American policy and deploy military resources and troops. He's being overlooked because everybody's rushing to hear what TRUMP! has to say about it, and that's exactly what the egotist wants, all eyes on him instead of Quid Pro Joe. I'll believe we're paying the right amount of attention to him when we're saying less about him than about Quid Pro Joe.
He is not being overlooked.

This thread is not about him. This is a pathetic distraction attempt to shield the orange pile of shit.

Trump is correct. This attack happened during Netanyahu's tenure. He wasn't watching Hamas apparently. Makes me wonder because Bibi has been such a hawk toward them.

As the MAGAts turn against Israel at the snap of their orange sexual abuser god's tiny fingers.
Nobody is turning against Israel, Trump wouldn't either. In fact he is responsible for positive Israeli policies. If Trump were POTUS he'd be working with Netanyahu to obliterate Hamas and curb Iranian support for them.

Yes, Biden is supporting Hamas.
Nope....and Israel knows that President Biden has their back. Your orange sexual abuser god is complimenting Hamas.

1697145494856.png

The Biden white house is trash. Democrats have given it the value of used toilet paper.
So Trump is angry with Netanyahu because Netanyahu told the truth about the 2020 election, acknowledging the fact that Trump was defeated by Biden and was lawfully voted out of office reflecting the will of the people.

Trump is as ridiculous as he is dishonest.

Funny, the Biden W.H. condemns the former president's remarks as dangerous but not Hamas leader Kalid Mashal who called for a day of jihad.

Xiden will do just about anything to distract from how is pro terrorist policies opened the door for Hamas butcher

Forum List

Back