Biden will go down as the best one term president in US History

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
And it’s not even close. JFK was inspiring and we owe the moon race to him but lasting accomplishments it is Joe Biden.

IMG_2043.jpeg

And it’s not even close. JFK was inspiring and we owe the moon race to him but lasting accomplishments it is Joe Biden.

View attachment 981210
He's been a pathetic loser for 50 years and his Presidency was a DISASTER for this country. This is such a fitting end to such a miserable person and politician.

Would LBJ be considered a 1¼ term president? He was eligible to run for a full 2nd term in '68 but knew it would be a lost cause.

The 2020 election will go down as the worst one in American history. If crooked joe was so much a great president. They will still have him stumbling around running for reelection. Face it. President Trump is gaining steam again!

Are you for real ?, Joe Biden will go down as the worst President the United States of America has ever had.!? Not the best. Let me know what drugs you have been smoking.!? I thought Jimmy Carter was the worst. Joe Biden moves Jimmy Carter out of the worst spot by mile and a half.!!He has also destroyed what ever gains the Democratic party has made over the last 20 years. Everything is now in the Dumpster for the Democrats.!!? The man has to get his mind examined by a Psychologist, and a medical doctor right after he leaves the White House.!!?A total Disaster for the Office of the President of the United States of America.!!??

I would say that 35 million illegals, major drug cartels, pedophiles living in the shadows, and weapons makers everywhere would agree with you. He will be missed.

Are you for real ?, Joe Biden will go down as the worst President the United States of America has ever had.!? Not the best. Let me know what drugs you have been smoking.!? I thought Jimmy Carter was the worst. Joe Biden moves Jimmy Carter out of the worst spot by mile and a half.!!He has also destroyed what ever gains the Democratic party has made over the last 20 years. Everything is now in the Dumpster for the Democrats.!!? The man has to get his mind examined by a Psychologist, and a medical doctor right after he leaves the White House.!!?A total Disaster for the Office of the President of the United States of America.!!??
Mark your calendar. In 5 years from now Biden will be in the top 10 of all time and Trump will still be the 3rd worst.

Forum List

Back