Biden Won't Reverse All Of Trump's Foreign Policy. Here's What He'll Keep

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

Biden is a pro-war leftist.
You're really funny, I like your smile, orange piggy.

Biden just invaded Syria. He halted troop withdrawals from Iraq.

Biden is pro-war. Your acknowledgement is neither expected nor required.

Wow, you really fucked up your reply -- in part, by citing CNN. :auiqs.jpg:

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

Yeah??? What do you make of this list?

These are the executive orders Biden has signed in first nine days in office | TheHill

Or those in Erins link ^^^ from CNN.

The difference between Biden and Trump destroying everything his predecessor did.......is that Trump did so over 4 years. Same with Obama undoing Bush, and on down the line. Biden has destroyed the country in a matter of days........and he's just getting started.

Good job, I hope you're proud of yourself.

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

As long as Jerusalem is still recognized as the capital !!
Do you want to have tens of millions of Jews burn DC down ??

These are the executive orders Biden has signed in first nine days in office | TheHill

The difference between Biden and Trump destroying everything his predecessor did.......is that Trump did so over 4 years. Same with Obama undoing Bush, and on down the line. Biden has destroyed the country in a matter of days........and he's just getting started.

You seem to think Trump did good things for this country. All he did was rampage from one dumpster fire to another in his effort to undo anything and everthing Obama did. Hell, you guys crowed about it. Obama who?

At least is Biden is being thoughtful about it.

Trump's destruction of our country culminated in his failed attempt to overthrow the government after being voted out of office. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Except the Country that has Biden by the short-hairs....China.

But you admire him (Biden) of rolling back and destroying Trumps edict of LOWER MED COSTS, like insulin, right? That's just okey dokey to you, right?
Did it result in lower prices?

Is it actually destroyed? Or being evaluated?

How about Trumps refusal to open up the insurance exchanges si all the people who lost jobs and insurance due to Covid could get insurance again? You pk with that?

You seem to think Trump did good things for this country. All he did was rampage from one dumpster fire to another in his effort to undo anything and everthing Obama did. Hell, you guys crowed about it. Obama who?

Trump's destruction of our country culminated in his failed attempt to overthrow the government after being voted out of office. I hope you are proud of yourself.
Trump's sane economic and foreign policies are your 'dumpster fires?' Trump's swift handling of the only way to stop COVID by fast tracking vaccines is your 'dumpster fire?' Our country would be winning greatly if the Democrats hadn't hysterically shut down the livelihoods of Americans and thrust them into abject poverty. Talk about a dumpster fire, that is the very definition of this Democrat party today.

But you admire him (Biden) of rolling back and destroying Trumps edict of LOWER MED COSTS, like insulin, right? That's just okey dokey to you, right?

That's not what happened Gracie. That EO that Trump signed didn't lower medical costs. That was a lie. Trump did that a lot.

Trump's sane economic and foreign policies are your 'dumpster fires?' Trump's swift handling of the only way to stop COVID by fast tracking vaccines is your 'dumpster fire?' Our country would be winning greatly if the Democrats hadn't hysterically shut down the livelihoods of Americans and thrust them into abject poverty. Talk about a dumpster fire, that is the very definition of this Democrat party today.

Trump's "sane economic policies" lead to the biggest economic crash since the Great Depression.

His "sane foreign polices" lead the President of the Urkaine to opine that the United States isn't really a democracy under Trump. The devaluation of respect for the value of the word of the United States in foreign trade, military treaties, or strategic alliances has lead your friends and allies to disentangle their relations with the USA.

I don't agree with everything he did, but yes I do think Trump had done alot of good for this country and the people, something you refuse to acknowledge......other than the one point you'd made in the OP. I will give you credit for having given Trump that credit

But you had also said in the OP that Biden wasn't out to destroy everything Trump had done, when in fact he has by a faster margin than any President before him.

Every new President makes the effort to 'undo' what the previous administration has done in order to make their own mark.

Hahaha Obama must be mad

Old biden the zionist that's not going to play well in 2024

Just pissing all over one of Obama's signature moves. Ahhh this all feels very nostalgic

So you think having the lowest poverty rate since 1958 was a bad thing?

Did it result in lower prices?

Is it actually destroyed? Or being evaluated?

How about Trumps refusal to open up the insurance exchanges si all the people who lost jobs and insurance due to Covid could get insurance again? You pk with that?
You just twist and turn everything to suit your totally wacky beliefs, so...I don't think I will respond further.

Forum List

Back